8 things I would like to thank the Quilting Board for .....
Inspiration to try new things - I never have a shortage of new ideas thanks to all of you.
1) For introducing me to spray basting!
2) For letting me know that about a single hole (stitch) plate for my sewing machine - piecing is so much easier now.
3) That I do not have to iron my binding before sewing it on
4) Tutorials - I have used about 4 of them!
5) Pictures - I am a visual learner and I love having my morning coffee and looking at all our creations
6) The ability to buy and sell - why not support our sister/fella quilters
7) Encouragement and recognition that my personal quilting is not too shabby
8) The ability to help others when they are in need of a block or two, or to know where to find something
It was Canadian Thanksgiving yesterday and I am thankful for all of you!