Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Anyone attend the AQS show in Lancaster today? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/anyone-attend-aqs-show-lancaster-today-t40597.html)

coastienest 03-24-2010 04:41 PM

Hi Just checking to see if anyone went to the show today. First day of the show in downtown Lancaster. Just wondering what you thought of it. Still haven't decided if I was impressed or not. Lots of using escalators and elevators and then riding shuttles to see the winners. New venue!!!

vbourck 03-24-2010 06:41 PM

Will let you know after I go tomorrow!

kwhite 03-24-2010 06:43 PM

LORD I went and had asked if anyone was going today. I didn't know anyone from the board was there. I would have liked to meet up with you. Quilt wise I was not terribly impressed. Did you get to the other building?

coastienest 03-25-2010 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by kwhite
LORD I went and had asked if anyone was going today. I didn't know anyone from the board was there. I would have liked to meet up with you. Quilt wise I was not terribly impressed. Did you get to the other building?

Wow, that would have been great. I haven't been on here for a week or so, that's how I missed your asking.
No I didn't get to the other building. By the time we were done on 3 floors of running around, we said forget it. I heard that you sat really long and waited for the shuttle and lots of people were complaining. Quilts were not to exciting. I think it would have been much nicer if all the quilts were in one place and the vendors in another. Too spread out.
Don't get me wrong, we had a nice time but wasn't really impressed with all the running around.

Oklahoma Suzie 03-25-2010 06:57 AM

Any one have pics?

LindaR 03-25-2010 08:24 AM

I'm so jealous, my favorite place

kwhite 03-25-2010 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by coastienest

Originally Posted by kwhite

Wow, that would have been great. I haven't been on here for a week or so, that's how I missed your asking.
No I didn't get to the other building. By the time we were done on 3 floors of running around, we said forget it. I heard that you sat really long and waited for the shuttle and lots of people were complaining. Quilts were not to exciting. I think it would have been much nicer if all the quilts were in one place and the vendors in another. Too spread out.
Don't get me wrong, we had a nice time but wasn't really impressed with all the running around.

I agree with you completly. The layout was not good.

coastienest 03-25-2010 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Oklahoma Suzie
Any one have pics?

Sorry, No. I only took one at a vendors booth.

Suzanne 03-25-2010 01:54 PM

No, I did not get to go.