Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Anyone else? -Splinters and Threads (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/anyone-else-splinters-threads-t93572.html)

jeanau 01-24-2011 05:31 PM

Has anyone here ordered from Splinters and Threads? I found some fabric on their online site that I hadn't been able to find anywhere else. I placed an order on the 18th and received an acknowledgement email, but never received any notification that it has been shipped. I sent an email message asking about the order yesterday, because we are going on a vacation on Friday and I want to know if it is on its way. I never heard anything back from them. I guess I want to know if I am worrying too soon about this order. :?:

carolaug 01-24-2011 05:36 PM

did you use a credit card? I would be worried if you can not get ahold of anyone. You should have rec'd shipment notice. and tracking info.

Originally Posted by jeanau
Has anyone here ordered from Splinters and Threads? I found some fabric on their online site that I hadn't been able to find anywhere else. I placed an order on the 18th and received an acknowledgement email, but never received any notification that it has been shipped. I sent an email message asking about the order yesterday, because we are going on a vacation on Friday and I want to know if it is on its way. I never heard anything back from them. I guess I want to know if I am worrying too soon about this order. :?:

jeanau 01-24-2011 05:39 PM

I did use my credit card.
Audrey

ginalee_67 01-24-2011 06:02 PM

Hi,
I'm Gina, the owner of Splinters & Threads. I'm currently at a hotel checking my emails from over 1000 miles away from home. I've been at Road2CA quilt show and had to stay an extra day. I'm going through my slew of emails. It's an arduous task. I am a one woman shop. However, my husband was home Saturday and Sunday and did cut fabrics for me and get them in the mail this morning.

jeanau 01-24-2011 06:28 PM

:) Gina, thank you so much for taking the time to answer this message. I really appreciate it. What great personal customer service. I love to support small businesses...I know how hard you work!
Again, thank you for your time.

Grandma Peg 01-24-2011 07:10 PM

That's wonderful customer service will have to look them up.

ginalee_67 01-24-2011 07:30 PM

Audrey,
Sending you a personal email. =)

craftybear 01-24-2011 08:06 PM

that is great you heard back from her on this site, awesome customer service

texas granny 01-24-2011 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by jeanau
:) Gina, thank you so much for taking the time to answer this message. I really appreciate it. What great personal customer service. I love to support small businesses...I know how hard you work!
Again, thank you for your time.

Jean I was fixing to write to you to tell you that you didn't have to worry about ordering from S&T. When you heard from Gina.

cheryl rearick 01-24-2011 08:48 PM

That is very nice.....:)