Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   The Artist's Way - Has anyone here done it? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/artists-way-has-anyone-here-done-t68590.html)

athenagwis 10-07-2010 11:06 AM

I have the book on my Kindle and I staretd it, but then put it downa nd never got back to it, I know I should and now that you mention it, maybe I will!! :) I picked it up when I was more scrapbooking, but now that I am more quilting, it'll be interesting to see where it takes me.

Rachel

salmonsweet 10-07-2010 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by blahel
thanks! I need to find my inner artist as it is hiding! I will definitely google her later on tonight when i finish work..

Originally Posted by katied772
I bought the book several years ago but never actually began it. Think I'll see if I can find it and take a look.

Originally Posted by athenagwis
I have the book on my Kindle and I staretd it, but then put it downa nd never got back to it, I know I should and now that you mention it, maybe I will!! :) I picked it up when I was more scrapbooking, but now that I am more quilting, it'll be interesting to see where it takes me.
Rachel

Cool!!! Thank you for posting. I'm so happy you are flirting with it. 8-) It's such a fun and rewarding thing. (Huh, typed 'faun' there at first. Ok well, I guess it's such a faun thing, too. :roll: ;) )

Rachel, :shock: beware! (Just kidding.) I do think there's no way of telling where the AW takes you. A bit like the road in Bilbo's walking song. (Which of course never stopped Bilbo from walking, and isn't that good thing!)

xxKerstin

athenagwis 10-07-2010 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by salmonsweet

Originally Posted by blahel
thanks! I need to find my inner artist as it is hiding! I will definitely google her later on tonight when i finish work..

Originally Posted by katied772
I bought the book several years ago but never actually began it. Think I'll see if I can find it and take a look.

Originally Posted by athenagwis
Rachel

Cool!!! Thank you for posting. I'm so happy you are flirting with it. 8-) It's such a fun and rewarding thing. (Huh, typed 'faun' there at first. Ok well, I guess it's such a faun thing, too. :roll: ;) )

Rachel, :shock: beware! (Just kidding.) I do think there's no way of telling where the AW takes you. A bit like the road in Bilbo's walking song. (Which of course never stopped Bilbo from walking, and isn't that good thing!)

xxKerstin

Obviously I am not immune to spelling mistypes either!! :) I type faster than I spell. When I started it last time, I did get a journal and wrote every morning for about 2 weeks. It was therapeutic, but I found myself dwelling on one idea. I guess that shouldn't really matter, but it did bother me. :) Hopefully I can feel like I am getting more out of it next time, plus it may just have to do with doing the journal longer. Though I think I will have to shorten the time a bit as the time was a bit long for my normal mornings. Anyway, I am sure AW is what you make of it, so I think making it my own a bit shouldn't be a bad thing.