Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Bailey Home Quilter (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/bailey-home-quilter-t109674.html)

TMK 03-22-2011 06:24 AM

Good Morning. I will soon be the proud owner of a Bailey 15. My husband and I took a trip down state (south of Rochester) to have a look at a Bailey. I wanted to run it and check out he quality. Well I am impressed. Mr. Bailey is a very friendly and informative man. The machine runs very smoothly and with the stitch regulator it just floats. I was well prepared to pay for the machine but my husband said I "might as well" get the stitch regulator since we were there. What a guy!

I have to say, I have been envious of you ladies with "wonderful" husbands who buy you machines or say "go a head and get it". Now I can officially say the same. He is definaley a keeper.

Now I can't wait to get my machine home and load of that first quilt and have fun. I'll post more after I have used it.

pstoner 03-22-2011 06:26 AM

Congrats!! And wow, what a keeper. Have fun with your Bailey. I am sure you will enjoy!!

linda mote 03-22-2011 06:29 AM

Oh that is wonderful, I am thinking of a Bailey 13 or 15 to purchase too. Im glad to hear the great review. Im new to quilting and i want a user friendly machine without all the bells and whistles. I will only be quilting for myself and family. thanks for the info

kathy 03-22-2011 06:47 AM

TMK, congratulations! I have the 15", the 17" wasn't born yet or I would have gotten it. LOVE my machine!

trif 03-22-2011 06:52 AM

How exciting, congrats! I will inform my bailey 13 that a new cousin has been born! I love my bailey, I have her set on a graceII frame. Enjoy your new friend.

quiltinggrandmaca 03-22-2011 07:02 AM

Congrats.

quilterella 03-22-2011 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by TMK
Good Morning. I will soon be the proud owner of a Bailey 15. My husband and I took a trip down state (south of Rochester) to have a look at a Bailey. I wanted to run it and check out he quality. Well I am impressed. Mr. Bailey is a very friendly and informative man. The machine runs very smoothly and with the stitch regulator it just floats. I was well prepared to pay for the machine but my husband said I "might as well" get the stitch regulator since we were there. What a guy!

I have to say, I have been envious of you ladies with "wonderful" husbands who buy you machines or say "go a head and get it". Now I can officially say the same. He is definaley a keeper.

Now I can't wait to get my machine home and load of that first quilt and have fun. I'll post more after I have used it.

Congratulations on your new Bailey. My husband is very generous also. He just purchased the Tin Lizzie 18DL for me with his bonus. He is a very supportive person when it comes to my quilting.

emerald46 03-22-2011 09:14 AM

Congrats! Give hubby a hug from all of us!!

threechicks 03-22-2011 04:57 PM

Can you use the Q bot on the Bailey?

TMK 03-23-2011 04:55 AM

Sorry, but I don't know what the Q bot is. Best bet would be to e-mail to [email protected].

Tina