Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Bearpaw Quilting (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/bearpaw-quilting-t102584.html)

Retiredandquilting 02-24-2011 02:32 AM

I shop at Bearpaw Quilting occasionally (probably 2-4 times a year). I especially like their bolt end sales. I sat down and ordered 10 bolt ends, (20% off) and the order came to $89 and I am expecting a debit on my checking account of about $75. This morning the debit hit, and it is only $19.95. That means that many of the pieces I selected are not available. This is really disappointing! Have any of you experienced this problem with them? This is not the first time I have run into the problem, but this is the biggest variance in what I ordered and what I will be receiving!

donnajean 02-24-2011 04:12 AM

Just wondering what part of the $19.95 is shipping. I would be upset if the majority of the order could not be supplied & they did not contact me before shipping a very small order.

Originally Posted by Retiredandquilting
I shop at Bearpaw Quilting occasionally (probably 2-4 times a year). I especially like their bolt end sales. I sat down and ordered 10 bolt ends, (20% off) and the order came to $89 and I am expecting a debit on my checking account of about $75. This morning the debit hit, and it is only $19.95. That means that many of the pieces I selected are not available. This is really disappointing! Have any of you experienced this problem with them? This is not the first time I have run into the problem, but this is the biggest variance in what I ordered and what I will be receiving!

Retiredandquilting 02-24-2011 05:02 AM

I think a third of that will be shipping. I am very disappointed!

Originally Posted by donnajean
Just wondering what part of the $19.95 is shipping. I would be upset if the majority of the order could not be supplied & they did not contact me before shipping a very small order.

Originally Posted by Retiredandquilting

bkb 02-24-2011 05:45 AM

they advertise -when we are out we are out!. I shop in store there frequently. Very nice people! When the sale starts they have like 10 people filling orders from on line. I will standby them, it is my favorite place to shop.

Maggiemay 02-24-2011 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by bkb
they advertise -when we are out we are out!. I shop in store there frequently. Very nice people! When the sale starts they have like 10 people filling orders from on line. I will standby them, it is my favorite place to shop.

I agree- this is one of my favorite online fabric shops!

Sorry you are not getting what you ordered- they must have had a big response to the sale!

Retiredandquilting 02-24-2011 07:54 AM

I wish I loved closer so I could actually shop in the store! We do not have any quilt shops near me, so it is Joanns or online. I do love Bearpaw's bolt end sales!

Originally Posted by bkb

bkb 02-24-2011 08:19 AM

That is the problem with first come first served. Sorry they were out of the fabrics you wanted.