Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   BOM Monroe, WA (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/bom-monroe-wa-t97735.html)

luckylindy333 02-07-2011 07:20 PM

Is anyone else here in the BOM at the Ben Franklin in Monroe, WA. I missed the January one, just went to the meeting last Saturday. I always have loved that store, the staff is so nice. They do a great job in keeping up with all the latest, including cards, scrap booking and beading. They have lots more good stuff, but that is what I am interested in.

Quiltforme 02-07-2011 07:22 PM

have you checked the BF in Redmond? Maybe they have one.

lovequilts 02-07-2011 07:26 PM

There is a BF in Redmond????? I never knew that. I love the one in Monroe but a bit far from Seattle. I occasionally go up there in the spring and summer for a drive with a bonus stop at BF. I'll have to check out the Redmond one.

Sapphire_Rae 02-07-2011 07:29 PM

I've been to the Redmond one!! Glad it's still there. Moved to Montana from Arlington, via Bothell, via Bellevue, via Longview. Hey to all you WA peeps out there!!

luckylindy333 02-07-2011 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by luckylindy333
Is anyone else here in the BOM at the Ben Franklin in Monroe, WA. I missed the January one, just went to the meeting last Saturday. I always have loved that store, the staff is so nice. They do a great job in keeping up with all the latest, including cards, scrap booking and beading. They have lots more good stuff, but that is what I am interested in.

Maybe I did not state it clearly- I just joined this BOM, it is a Grace's Fabrics, but I did not buy the fabrics, I have lots of repro's at home... My DM wanted to join a BOM, she bought the fabric pkg. We are doing this together... She is 81, so I wanted to do a project with her while we still can.

sewwhat85 02-07-2011 08:58 PM

good luck on your search

Quiltforme 02-08-2011 01:28 AM

It is tucked in behind the QFC on main street. It is on the west side of downtown redmond. If you hit Value village you have gone too far. If your coming from seattle and take 405 I believe it is the 81st street exit. Just follow the road until you reach redmond it is really just as you get into it on the left hand side.

Originally Posted by lovequilts
There is a BF in Redmond????? I never knew that. I love the one in Monroe but a bit far from Seattle. I occasionally go up there in the spring and summer for a drive with a bonus stop at BF. I'll have to check out the Redmond
one.

Sorry I thought you needed the pattern for January.

luckylindy333 02-13-2011 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Quiltforme
It is tucked in behind the QFC on main street. It is on the west side of downtown redmond. If you hit Value village you have gone too far. If your coming from seattle and take 405 I believe it is the 81st street exit. Just follow the road until you reach redmond it is really just as you get into it on the left hand side.

Originally Posted by lovequilts
There is a BF in Redmond????? I never knew that. I love the one in Monroe but a bit far from Seattle. I occasionally go up there in the spring and summer for a drive with a bonus stop at BF. I'll have to check out the Redmond
one.

Sorry I thought you needed the pattern for January.

Oh, thanks, Jade. I gave BF $25.00 to sign up, they were nice enough to give me January and February's block patterns. Then when you show them the completed top, they give you a $25.00 gift Cert. (for BF, of course).
Just got back from County Village in Bothell, went to their quilt shop and got a few pieces of some 30's, 40's repros in mostly pink. What is it about this time of year? I always go nuts over pink!