Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Brother LB6800PRW (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/brother-lb6800prw-t109811.html)

MommaDorian 03-22-2011 01:43 PM

Some of you might remember my post that my Brother had bit the dust. It quit working correctly on Saturday afternoon. My MIL picked up a Singer from a thrift shop to help me out, but I couldn't get it to work. After some help from folks here and help from a local friend of mine, I got it to work. But....last night I found my dream sewing machine!!! I can't pay for it until after the 1st, but it's mine!! I can't wait!!

AgapeStitches 03-22-2011 01:46 PM

Glad you have found your new one and only.

erstan947 03-22-2011 01:54 PM

The first is just around the corner:):thumbup:

quiltingfan 03-22-2011 02:04 PM

oh the anticipation must be driving you crazy...

IrelandDragonQuilting 03-22-2011 02:16 PM

I am so excited for you! I have been shopping and shopping and have yet to find one that I think is my match. Cannot wait to see what lovely creations you make.

PegD 03-22-2011 02:33 PM

Soooooooooooooo, what kind is it?

Originally Posted by MommaDorian
Some of you might remember my post that my Brother had bit the dust. It quit working correctly on Saturday afternoon. My MIL picked up a Singer from a thrift shop to help me out, but I couldn't get it to work. After some help from folks here and help from a local friend of mine, I got it to work. But....last night I found my dream sewing machine!!! I can't pay for it until after the 1st, but it's mine!! I can't wait!!

MommaDorian 03-22-2011 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by PegD

It's a Brother LB6800PRW. I put it in the subject line.

PegD 03-22-2011 04:12 PM

I'm sorry, I guess I missed that.

Originally Posted by PegD

It's a Brother LB6800PRW. I put it in the subject line.

MommaDorian 03-26-2011 11:30 AM

Does anybody else have this machine? If so, would you mind sharing a picture of the right side, where the power cord attaches?

TIA
Dorian