Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Clover Wonder Clips (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/clover-wonder-clips-t197636.html)

CajunQuilter2 08-15-2012 04:48 AM

Clover Wonder Clips

I have to say I am loving these little red Wonder Clips. I have been working on 6 quilts for children over the last 2 weeks and I have used these. Makes sewing on the binding SOOOOO much easier for me than pinning or using those hair clips. They are a bit pricey in LQS and JoAnns' but if you go to Amazon you can get the 50 pack for under $20.

pinkberrykay 08-15-2012 05:03 AM

I havent been able to find them at my small town JoAnns. My LQS shop has some but they are a bit pricey, so 50 for $20 at Amazon is a great deal!

Beeboop71 08-15-2012 05:06 AM

I have been wanting to purchase these for a few months now after I saw one of the workers at my LQS using them. They look like they would be a huge help when binding those quilts. I did see them cheapest on Amazon and will most likely buy them there. Can't wait to get them but of course that has to go on the list with the other hundreds of things I need and more importantly want. :D

Blackberry 08-15-2012 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2 (Post 5441809)
I have to say I am loving these little red Wonder Clips. I have been working on 6 quilts for children over the last 2 weeks and I have used these. Makes sewing on the binding SOOOOO much easier for me than pinning or using those hair clips. They are a bit pricey in LQS and JoAnns' but if you go to Amazon you can get the 50 pack for under $20.

I totally agree. I bought 100 of them from Amazon at a really good price and I use mine every time I bind a quilt. I consider them one of my necessities in the sewing room

auntpiggylpn 08-15-2012 05:12 AM

I love them too! I hated using all those pins when doing my binding and those darn hair clips, well lets just say that I am glad I only invested $2 in them! I could never get them to stay and hold the binding on! I originally bought a 10 pack of the clips and after I used them the first time, I realized that I loved them and promptly ordered the 50 count box!

BellaBoo 08-15-2012 05:38 AM

Have them, love them. Everyone that has them has already tossed the hair clips. I think they look pretty too, like a box full of jewels.

pinkcastle 08-15-2012 05:49 AM

I just bought some, but I haven't used them yet. I will in a couple of weeks when I finish up the quilt I'm working on. I'm looking forward to not pricking my fingers and bleeding on the quilt!

cmw0829 08-15-2012 05:57 AM

I bought them on Amazon some time ago and used them for the first time in June. They were terrific!! But at the new price point I might buy another 50 so I can position the entire binding on a larger quilt.

cny_sewer39 08-15-2012 06:33 AM

I use them all the time. I have even used them to hold zippers in place while I stitch it down. I will have to add some more to my wish list. lololololo.

Have a blessed day.

debra

KalamaQuilts 08-15-2012 06:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Having never heard of them I had to look them up.
How long are they, they look like clothepins.
Thanks.