Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Connecting Threads - Customer Service (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/connecting-threads-customer-service-t78604.html)

deema 11-25-2010 01:29 AM

I recently ordered the After Hours collection from Connecting Threads - it was my first order from them. The whole collection, for those who haven't seen it, is reds, whites, and blacks. Really beautiful collection, I ordered the FQ bundle and four 1/2 yard cuts from the collection, plus thread to match. Anyway, I received my order and wasn't I shocked to find a 1/2yrd cut of a blue batik!? A beautiful blue batik, I might add, but definitely not what I ordered, and it was "wearing" the sticker for a piece that I *did* order. Since the other fabric isn't "essential" to my project, I don't really have an issue with it, and I really like the blue batik, I decided to just stash the blue and pull something from my stash to replace the other. Not a huge deal, but I did want Connecting Threads to know that there was an error so I sent them an email, just to let them know. I told them that I was very pleased with my order, even the "mistake" turned out to be a pleasing one :lol: , and since the "replacement" isn't out of the realm of what I will use, it's not worth it to me to send it back and I'll stash it.

Well, I got a reply - they told me to keep the blue, but they are still sending me the fabric that was supposed to be, but wasn't, in my order! I definitely will be shopping with CT again, not only because of this, but as far as online shopping goes, I really enjoyed the whole experience with CT. I'm glad I ordered.

And hey...looks like I got a free blue batik! :lol:

Joan Rosemary 11-25-2010 01:38 AM

Great.Lucky you. Enjoy

patricej 11-25-2010 01:39 AM

This example is typical of the fantastic customer service at Connecting Threads. They are the greatest! :-)

I order from them often and have always been more than pleased by the results. :thumbup:

sewcrafty 11-25-2010 03:05 AM

I have ordered from CT for many many years and have not had a problem whatsoever at anytime. They're a wonderful place to shop!!!

KimmieH 11-25-2010 05:39 AM

I am very pleased with them also...Once I ordered a kit, that came with a pattern. I didnt see the pattern, called them, and they replaced it no questions asked!

No hesitation to order from them again..I get all my thread there too..great prices

dakotamaid 11-25-2010 05:41 AM

Ditto here, they are wonderful!

CarrieAnne 11-25-2010 05:50 AM

I have my very first order coming SOON, and I cant wait! There fabric is so pretty, and such great prices!

greensleeves 11-25-2010 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
This example is typical of the fantastic customer service at Connecting Threads. They are the greatest! :-)

I order from them often and have always been more than pleased by the results. :thumbup:

Ditto, they are the best.

Juliebelle 11-25-2010 04:23 PM

I shop with them all the time and they are really great :thumbup:

Spudgm 11-25-2010 04:43 PM

I too shop with them a lot and their customer service is great!