Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Did anyone watch Fons & Porter this afternoon on Dish? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/did-anyone-watch-fons-porter-afternoon-dish-t98608.html)

Airwick156 02-10-2011 06:22 PM

I watched the Fons and Porter show today and they did a log cabin table topper, but instead of it being square, they made it into a triangle log cabin. That was so cool to see and in the end it looked like a star. They did fussy cut which was cool because I hadn't a clue what that was but I do now. Might have to try that. The one they did was a Christmas table topper. Just beautiful.

candlequilter 02-10-2011 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Airwick156
I watched the Fons and Porter show today and they did a log cabin table topper, but instead of it being square, they made it into a triangle log cabin. That was so cool to see and in the end it looked like a star. They did fussy cut which was cool because I hadn't a clue what that was but I do now. Might have to try that. The one they did was a Christmas table topper. Just beautiful.

No I didn't see it but would love to know if you remember what the series number was so I can look it up on their website.

Thanks,
Sherryl
Candlequilter

craftybear 02-10-2011 06:33 PM

didn't know we could get Fons and Porter on satelite dish, what channel?

Originally Posted by Airwick156

feffertim 02-10-2011 06:40 PM

I get them on my local PBS stations on Dish, I also get Nancy Zieman and Eleanor Burns, between PBS and this site, it's a wonder I get any sewing done. LOL

RUSewing 02-10-2011 06:58 PM

They are on our PBS also, but on Sat. starting @ 8:00 AM.

blossom808 02-10-2011 07:08 PM

yes I did see that one. and I was lucky to buy the magazine too. Im going to make that one for my christmas table this year.. Hopefully I can get it done. It is sooo pretty.

justwannaquilt 02-10-2011 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by candlequilter
No I didn't see it but would love to know if you remember what the series number was so I can look it up on their website.

Thanks,
Sherryl
Candlequilter

1604 – Christmas Memories is the show it was on. and actually they used diamonds instead of triangles.

leahbug 02-10-2011 09:41 PM

Yes I saw it on BYU this afternoon and it was very pretty and looked like something I might could do after watch them today.

Quiltforme 02-10-2011 10:39 PM

Yes I was watching too! I loved it and what they used the extra fabric for! I think it was the 1600 series.

Airwick156 02-10-2011 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by justwannaquilt

Originally Posted by candlequilter

Thanks,
Sherryl
Candlequilter

1604 – Christmas Memories is the show it was on. and actually they used diamonds instead of triangles.

Im sorry it was diamonds. Don't know why I always say triangles. LOL yes 1604. It was just lovely