Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Does anyone use a Husqavara Quilting Machine (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/does-anyone-use-husqavara-quilting-machine-t16713.html)

ScubaK 02-19-2009 08:43 PM

If it runs. is relatively new...and that gret price...
I would buy it!
K

conblond2005 02-20-2009 08:48 AM

HA HA I just told my hubby I'm buying it today and he thought it was great if it's a Huskavarna....Whoopi can't wait now.

conblond2005 02-20-2009 03:39 PM

I got it home for $200.00 in the box with 3 huge boxes of fabric. This stuff isn't her stash It.s good fabric. Some of her quilt pieces re already cut out.

THe book says it is a Husqvarna Viking Emerald 122/118/116. If I can make a spot she wants me to take the sewing table too. Geez I got new blades, tons of pins, pin cushions, batting, two mats. One is a lot bigger than the one I use. It's 34 x 30. Those things are sure expensive and I got it for free. Guess I'll have to buy a big Thank You card and make her a cheese cake or something. Anyone want to buy a b\Brother CE 4000 Computer sewing machine? I sure don't need 3 machines and a serger.

conblond2005 02-20-2009 03:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here she is. Can't wait to try it out...

patricej 02-20-2009 03:53 PM

ok. i'm thinkin' triple layer, chocolate raspberry cheesecake with a thick layer of whipped cream & cream cheese icing all over it. and at least two pints of fresh berries on top.

every day for a month.

at least.

:lol:

and a big, fat, squeezy hug every day for a year.

at least
:wink:

Rox17 02-20-2009 03:53 PM

Well, it certainly sounds like you got a good deal. I'm happy for you!

conblond2005 02-20-2009 04:01 PM

I make amaretto New York style cheese cake with coconut macaroons for crust. Best cheese cake you can ever eat. So what you think of my new machine?

Tink's Mom 02-21-2009 08:31 AM

NICE!!! You got a steal... The machine is a really nice, but fairly basic Viking machine. The speed regulator on the center of the machine is one of my favorite things. Lovely stitches and tension. The reverse is in a nice handy position and the slideout stitch format is the best.

So happy you took the leap!!!

Quiltntime 02-21-2009 09:00 AM

You will love your Viking. They are workhorses. What a deal!

conblond2005 02-21-2009 12:40 PM

Just hope I learn how to use all that stuff. Guess I just have to try and see what she will do for me. Trying to clean up my mess with all the new fabric I got it just unbelievable in here and now 4 machines. I did take the sewing table today too and she didn't charge me a thing for it. I think my daughter might take the brother but not sure yet. SHe is so busy all the time we don't get to talk often enough.

Have a great day everyone. I just made a pie for a dinner and movie night at church. Spaghetti dinner, sure hope it's good. I'm not staying for the movie though.