Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A fabriholic test (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/fabriholic-test-t85206.html)

dublb 12-26-2010 09:15 PM

My DDIL & I go to garage sales & buy good quality clothes to sell on E-bay but... I can't seem to leave any of 'em without fabric or good cotton sheets. If it's cotton I buy it! Oh Yes I'm a fabricholic!!

crashnquilt 12-27-2010 07:41 AM

I am NOT nor will I EVER be a fabricholic! This "title" implies some type of 12 step recovery program. In my never to be humble opinion that recovery program is for QUITTERS! I am no QUITTER!

During my years I have collected so much fabric that we may consider purchasing a larger house OR put a building next to the house to hold this collection. My preference would be to put up a building next to the house and we live in the smaller building while I continue to build my collection. Trust me, it would take less time to move people into the building rather than my collection.

I know some of you are reading this and saying, "COME ON LADY! FESS UP ALREADY" I still stand proud and say I am not nor ever will be a fabricholic. Now you are saying, "So just what in the world do you think you are?"

I, my fellow sewists, am proud and delighted to annouce:

I AM A FABRICOLOGIST. And I have a wonderful FRC. What is FRC? FABRIC RESOURCE CENTER for the further studies of sewing and quilting!

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

dublb 12-27-2010 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by crashnquilt
I am NOT nor will I EVER be a fabricholic! This "title" implies some type of 12 step recovery program. In my never to be humble opinion that recovery program is for QUITTERS! I am no QUITTER!

During my years I have collected so much fabric that we may consider purchasing a larger house OR put a building next to the house to hold this collection. My preference would be to put up a building next to the house and we live in the smaller building while I continue to build my collection. Trust me, it would take less time to move people into the building rather than my collection.

I know some of you are reading this and saying, "COME ON LADY! FESS UP ALREADY" I still stand proud and say I am not nor ever will be a fabricholic. Now you are saying, "So just what in the world do you think you are?"

I, my fellow sewists, am proud and delighted to annouce:

I AM A FABRICOLOGIST. And I have a wonderful FRC. What is FRC? FABRIC RESOURCE CENTER for the further studies of sewing and quilting!

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

So Funny!

Lockeb 12-27-2010 04:53 PM

Without even taking a test I know I am!!!!! :-)

Jingle 12-27-2010 05:06 PM

I'm in denial, not taking the test so I will never know for sure.

Jim's Gem 12-27-2010 09:01 PM

I believe that I would be a Fabric Queen as well!!!

cr12cats 12-29-2010 02:54 PM

thank you PatriesJ for the posting some day I'll get this computer thing down promise.

kriscraft99 12-29-2010 02:55 PM

I agree - I don't need to take the test :)

Originally Posted by Lockeb
Without even taking a test I know I am!!!!! :-)

Diecy 12-29-2010 08:25 PM

Passed with flying fabrics! :lol: