Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Fabshophop is Evil.... Well Kind of (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/fabshophop-evil-well-kind-t110394.html)

JUNEC 03-24-2011 04:34 PM

Not only do they have great shops to visit every month - but when you sign up for the newsletters for the shops- the shops then temp you with great sales - not good when you are on a fabric diet - don tell DH, but I have been gaining weight.....must be from all that fabric I AM NOT BUYING (That's my story and I am sticking to it)

suebee 03-24-2011 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by JUNEC
Not only do they have great shops to visit every month - but when you sign up for the newsletters for the shops- the shops then temp you with great sales - not good when you are on a fabric diet - don tell DH, but I have been gaining weight.....must be from all that fabric I AM NOT BUYING (That's my story and I am sticking to it)

Hilarious. Sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!

Vicki W 03-24-2011 04:38 PM

Sounds like you might need to use the approach....just think how much money I am saving us. :)

Lynnie25 03-24-2011 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by suebee

I would make rather gain weight with fabric than food so I am all for your approach ....and we will all be SEW quiet and keep your secret from DH :) :)

SewMomma66 03-24-2011 05:10 PM

Which shops I am in North Tampa? I see a road trip in my future!

CarrieAnne 03-24-2011 05:37 PM

lol! Mine is having a sale tomarrow,I REALLY want to go, but shgould not spend any money!

ScrapQuilter 03-24-2011 05:41 PM

Guess I am safe 40 miles from a quilt shop.....
Am I lucky or not???????????

JUNEC 03-25-2011 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25

Originally Posted by suebee

I would make rather gain weight with fabric than food so I am all for your approach ....and we will all be SEW quiet and keep your secret from DH :) :)

You can be my new best friend!!!!!!!!!!!

mzsooz 03-25-2011 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by ScrapQuilter
Guess I am safe 40 miles from a quilt shop.....
Am I lucky or not???????????

the fabshophop is an online shophop! The quilt stores are all on the internet so you never have to leave your house!! And when you order they send the package to your house so you can get all excited when you find the package in your mailbox!!!

clynns 03-25-2011 05:56 PM

It really does pay to do the FabShopHops. In June of 2005 I won a Brother NX600 sewing machine. It was second prize. I was floored. Awesome! Keep doing those shop hops. Never know, someone has to win. LOL