Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Favorite Fabrics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/favorite-fabrics-t45927.html)

quiltluvr 05-16-2010 10:37 PM

I've ordered before and I have nothing but good things to say. Loved the fabric, loved the prices, great customer service.

I really like that she auditions new lines here on the board and truly wants to hear our honest opinions.

She's got my business. :thumbup:

Gramof6 05-16-2010 11:36 PM

She is a very sweet lady & is so kind & friendly. Matter of fact I need to get an order together this week. My 1st but I know it won't be my last from her.

Favorite Fabrics 05-18-2010 06:08 AM

Thank you all, so much, for the kind comments! I didn't even know about this thread until Butterflywing brought it to my attention. (Thanks again, Butterflywing!)

sewjoyce 05-18-2010 06:23 AM

Can't wait to see the new fabric lines!! :D :lol: -- Like I need MORE fabric :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

quiltluvr 05-18-2010 03:23 PM

Atelier--French for artist/designer studio, workshop/room.

I love Robin's fabrics, so can't wait to see this. I have an idea in my head as to what you're describing, let's see how close I come.

Thank you "Favorite Fabrics" for ALL your previews. Makes me feel like I'm at the industry shows. I'm waiting to see the next GWTW line too!! :-D

Favorite Fabrics 05-19-2010 07:50 AM

The previews are, oh, like .001% of being at a trade show! Three of us from the shop went to Quilt Market for the first time last year, because it was in Pittsburgh and that's only a 4-hour drive from Buffalo.

When we got there, we split up, according to our various interests, and you would think that we had attended three completely different shows! When we met up for meals, one of us would say, "Did you see the...?" and invariably the other two would say that they hadn't seen that, at all, or even anything like it.

To say the show was HUGE would be an understatement. There were fabrics... and patterns... and tools, and notions, and batting, and quilting machines, and then a fabulous quilt show too, with gorgeous traditional and art quilts. I hope it comes back to Pittsburgh soon, so that I can go again... but I'm afraid it will probably be another four years!

I have to say, that I don't think I've ever been in a place where the people were all so similar to one another. All about the same age and with pretty much the same wardrobe, too. And all carrying a fabric handbags!

Millstream Mom 03-18-2011 02:21 PM

So glad I found this thread! I was going to place an order and was unsure of ordering on-line until I typed "Favorite Fabrics" in the search and found such nice testamonials - now to expand my stash!

Renee110 03-18-2011 06:39 PM

I've ordered from them and was very happy. Fast delivery and great fabric.

Lori S 03-18-2011 07:36 PM

You can buy with complete confidence, they are a wonderful "shop" to order from. I have actually been to the "shop" great staff, wonderful fabrics.
The owner frequents this board and treats us to previews of up and coming fabrics and other issues related to the industry.

quiltmaker 03-19-2011 02:55 AM

I haven't purchase from Favorite Fabrics as of yet but truly appreciate all the knowledge and informaton she provides to us here on the board!