Here is a list of (a few of) the Frequently Asked Questions we have been asked to compile by Admin. Please post additional questions, because this is in NO WAY a complete list... merely a starting point. :D
1. How can I achieve an accurate 1/4" seam allowance and more accurate piecing?
2. What kind of sewing machines do you use or recommend for new quilters?
3. How do you layer and baste a quilt?
4. How do you stipple quilt by machine?
5. What is the best foot to use for machine quilting?
6. What is the best method for learning machine quilting?
7. Where can I find quilt patterns for beginners?
8. How do I keep the backing from wrinkling and puckering?
9 How do I make the blocks square
10 Can I use flannel for batting
How much fabric do I need to buy?
Where can I find patterns online? and the variations: What is this pattern? and Where can I find instructions for this pattern?
How do I choose fabrics/colors?
photo transfer, printing on fabric
The Math for 1/4 and 1/2 square triangles
cutting straight strips
freemotion machine quilting
quilting in sections; quilt as you go
How do I square up my quilt? How do I bind my quilt?
How do I choose the colors?
What batting should I use?
How do I keep the rotary cutter blades sharp?
Just a couple I remembered quickly.... :wink:
How do I foundation paper piece?
How do I piece Y seams?
How close do I have to quilt?