Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   general (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/general-t12688.html)

Letty 10-29-2008 10:03 AM

Hi everyone,I find every time I look at the forums and try to join in I have forgotten my password! Have no idea how to attach pictures etc. Do you get the idea ? I'm better at patchwork and quilting than computing. I always love the forums and find the quilters in America are so generous with their help and sharing of patterns etc. and spend many hours looking through the U.S.sites. I belong to a wonderful group of quilters,we meet every Tuesday and have done for almost 20 years when I introduced them to patchwork.We make many quilts now for charity here in the U.K and for sending out to Romania.I also make fabric books for help with altzheimer sufferers and that gives me great joy.Lots of thanks to you all, God bless in these difficult times. Letty

auntluc 10-29-2008 10:18 AM

Letty....once I log in I don't log out...I don't even have to remember my password. I'm automatically logged in the next time I come to the board. My DH and I are the only ones who have access to my computer and if he tried to post something with my user name I'd know it in a minute. It took me a while to get the hang of posting pictures...I had help from other members in getting talked thru it. Just ask if you need help, anyone here that can help you will be more than willing.

Dancing Needle 10-29-2008 10:20 AM

Hi Letty. This is a nice group of people, isn't it. Everyone is so helpful, not only with quilting questions, but they offer advice and support on practically anything. If you have any posting questions, just ask...I know you'll get some help.

Mplsgirl 10-29-2008 11:02 AM

Letty, welcome from Illinois!

mountain-moma 10-29-2008 11:56 AM

Letty,welcome from West Virgina i'm a newbie here also i'm so bless i found this forum

Karenmay 10-29-2008 12:35 PM

Hi Letty, Im from the UK too! I also make quilts for charity...I took 6 to the Childrens hospice on my town yesterday! I'd be interested to know the charity your group sews for,...is it one of the orphanages in Romania? My son lives over there and hes told me a little about them...I'd love to make some little quilts to send ,but I also know that theres an awful lot of corruption over there! I'd hate the of thought of them not reaching the children they were made for!

Karen xx

sewjoyce 10-29-2008 02:02 PM

Welcome Letty, from Indiana in the USA!

(When I first tried to post pictures, I found it MOST helpful to print out the instructions and have them right by the keyboard. After you do it a couple of times, you don't need the 'cheat sheet' anymore....)

sandpat 10-29-2008 03:17 PM

Hi Letty, welcome from TN! Your group sounds like a true great group of friends...wow..quilting together for 20 yrs! Keep on stitching!

Craftybug 10-29-2008 03:52 PM

Hi Letty and welcome from North Carolina.

bluebird 10-29-2008 05:48 PM

Welcome from the Ozarks in Missouri. Another great thing about this board, there are no silly questions, there are many that are wondering the same thing you are and just haven't asked. :D We all learn from those that have gone before us :wink: