Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Great buy today! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/great-buy-today-t47642.html)

Kathy N 05-30-2010 08:45 AM

I was at Joann's today with my 50% off coupon. My husband ask if I wanted the sewing center which is $250.00 so we asked if I could use my coupon and they said YES!!!! When we got to the register we found it was already marked 50% off and we got the Memorial Day additional 10% so I was out the door for about $120.00 WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!! (Now if I can get him to put it together for me....) :cry:

craftybear 05-30-2010 08:46 AM

awesome, good buy!

craftybear 05-30-2010 08:46 AM

please post a picture of what you got, thanks!

luv-e 05-30-2010 08:49 AM

first congrats !!!!!! Second , all of the DH have been soooo nice lately on the board.. Makes me wonder since FD is coming up they are bucking for something ??? :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:
Had to say that too.
Did you get a DEAL or what. In the right place at the right time.

sewjoyce 05-30-2010 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by luv-e
first congrats !!!!!! Second , all of the DH have been soooo nice lately on the board.. Makes me wonder since FD is coming up they are bucking for something ??? :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:
Had to say that too.

FD????

And congrats on your new sewing center!! Can't wait to see pics of it all put together.... :D :thumbup:

luv-e 05-30-2010 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

Had to say that too.

FD???? [ FATHER'S DAY]

And congrats on your new sewing center!! Can't wait to see pics of it all put together.... :D :thumbup:

virtualbernie 05-30-2010 09:03 AM

Had to say that too.

FD????

FD = Father's Day

sewjoyce 05-30-2010 09:04 AM

Had to say that too.

FD???? [ FATHER'S DAY]

DUH!!! :lol: :lol:

(I don't celebrate FD any longer. Hubby & I are in 2nd marriage -- and we do not have any children together -- he NEVER remembers me for MD, so I just return the favor on FD!! :lol: ) Both our dads are deceased and so is my daughter's father....

quiltinghere 05-30-2010 09:26 AM

GREAT for you!!! WOOHOO

Leaving soon on errands and one will be to joanns - hopefully I can control myself!

buckeyed 05-30-2010 09:26 AM

Isn't great to come an those unexpected surprise sales??
Congrats and enjly!