Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Hancocks honoring JoAnn's coupons!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/hancocks-honoring-joanns-coupons-t213145.html)

linda8450 02-06-2013 02:17 PM

Hancocks honoring JoAnn's coupons!!!

I was in Hancocks and since we don't have a JoAnns within 200 miles, I pulled out the coupons and said "oh, these are JoAnn's!" and the store manager said "we will honor those!" I about dropped my purse!! YEA!

So 50% OFF one item and military? YES and YES! Go get you coupons ladies...I am in Dothan AL but just bet it is a company wide policy! YEA YEA YEA

QuiltnNan 02-06-2013 02:29 PM

that's nice to know. our Mill End Textiles honors both Hancock's and JoAnn's coupons.

PaperPrincess 02-06-2013 02:37 PM

Although they don't sell fabric, Michael's will also accept JoAnn's coupons.

aborning 02-06-2013 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltnNan (Post 5843160)
that's nice to know. our Mill End Textiles honors both Hancock's and JoAnn's coupons.

Do they also honor the 40% and 50 % off coupons? If so, I am bummed--I was just at St. Cloud's Mill End store yesterday (2 hours from me and so is teh Cities and so is the one in Sioux Falls) and I did not know that. I was looking for a neutral color for backing and they had a VERY MINIMUL selwection right now of the $3.99/yd fabrics. I couldv;e found somthing else and used a JoAnn's coupon?

nhweaver 02-06-2013 03:30 PM

I guess from now on, I will always ask when I have a competitors coupon with me. I know that walmart will match the price, if you bring in the competitors flyer. I saw a customer get deli meat at a discounted price by using the flyer the other day. Every dime saved is another dime towards quilting!!!

auntpiggylpn 02-06-2013 03:32 PM

My Hancocks has accepted the Joanns coupons for a long time. I get more Joanns coupons than Hancocks so this comes in very handy. My Joanna doesn't carry Best Press so I get it at Hancocks withe 50% off coupon. Makes it very affordable!

Hancocks will also accept hobby lobby coupons too. My hobby lobby won't accept any one else's coupons. I don't shop there very often for that reason.

patchsamkim 02-06-2013 03:32 PM

Good to know! Thanks for the info...hope my Hancock's does the same!

mighty 02-06-2013 04:05 PM

Wow, that is good to know!!!

hsquiltingmom 02-06-2013 05:11 PM

Hancock's does honor all of JoAnn's coupons. What I don't like at mine is that when you take some in, if you have more than 1 coupon, they do only one transaction at a time. But yes, I get them in the mail and also e-mail, so I use a lot of JoAnn's coupons at Hancock's.

auntpiggylpn 02-06-2013 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by hsquiltingmom (Post 5843525)
Hancock's does honor all of JoAnn's coupons. What I don't like at mine is that when you take some in, if you have more than 1 coupon, they do only one transaction at a time. But yes, I get them in the mail and also e-mail, so I use a lot of JoAnn's coupons at Hancock's.

At my Hancock's they scan everything and then have to go back and manually put in the coupons but they will let you use as many as you want as long as it doesn't say "cannot be combined with any other coupon" which a lot of the time Joann's does say this. That could be the reason yours has to do multiple transactions . .. .