Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Hey Everybody!!! GUESS what I go GOT! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/hey-everybody-guess-what-i-go-got-t59238.html)

Ms. Shawn 08-13-2010 11:41 AM

I will give you two clues.....

First clue is 2.....

Secound clue starts with Q......

Can you GUESS! :mrgreen: :lol: :roll:

Give it a Try!!!!! :thumbup: :XD:

Good Luck! But I will Have to tell you soon! Or I will bust out of my Seams!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

quilt_happy 08-13-2010 11:54 AM

quilting machine

sewred 08-13-2010 12:10 PM

2 quilts

roseOfsharon 08-13-2010 12:19 PM

two antique quilts!

roseOfsharon 08-13-2010 12:20 PM

lol,,, do we win a prize :)

feline fanatic 08-13-2010 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by sewred
2 quilts

This is my guess as well, especially as you posted before you have never had a quilt before. Can I also guess that some of this boards very special angels had something to do with it?

cjomomma 08-13-2010 12:41 PM

It has gotta be 2 quilts?

Twisted Quilter 08-13-2010 12:45 PM

Come on everybody, it's simple, she has 2 questions!

Okay, maybe not, I just read Feline's comment.

2 quilts it is!

Ms. Shawn 08-13-2010 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Ms. Shawn
I will give you two clues.....

First clue is 2.....

Secound clue starts with Q......

Can you GUESS! :mrgreen: :lol: :roll:

Give it a Try!!!!! :thumbup: :XD:

Good Luck! But I will Have to tell you soon! Or I will bust out of my Seams!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hey Everybody, Thank you for playing, I am sorry no prizes But Yes I got 2 Quilts!!!!!!!!

Wednesday my sister, my daughter and I had a girls day out, first time sinse my mom passed away. We went out to lunch, shopping and then to my sisters new house. While there Debbie my sis starts going through some of mom's things and she pulls out five Quilts I did not know my mom had. She let me pick out 2 that I wanted!! All the quilts were either given to mom or she bought them.
I am so happy to not only have something of moms but to beautiful quilts as well. One is very old looks to be an antique? It is frayed on the edges and is made out of all different fabrics some very stretchy. The other is much smaller and I think is what you call tied. My sis is a Mail carrier and while my mom was in the hospital before she came home for her last week with us, one of my sisters customers made a beautiful Quilt for my mom. But Debbie could not find that Quilt, She said when she finds it that I can have that also because I alway mention it. It was the Quilt that she was laying on for the last week of her life and I know that when Debbie finds it that it will smell just like my mom!! :cry: :cry: I can't wait to get that too. As soon as I can I will post pic's of the two I have.
Love to you all, Shawn :thumbup: :thumbup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MamaBear61 08-13-2010 01:14 PM

It is so nice to have to something special that belonged to your Mom.