Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Hi Ho Hi Ho Off to the LQS I Go! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/hi-ho-hi-ho-off-lqs-i-go-t110322.html)

QuiltnCowgirl 03-24-2011 11:17 AM

I'm going thru quilting withdrawals. Finished my 2 doll quilts Monday night & mailed them off. Have found myself yearning to start something new. Actually have gone & sat in my sewing room every evening, wanting to be doing something. Sad so sad LOL.

So, it's lunchtime & I'm going to go into town to my favorite LQS & see if I can find fabrics for the 2 Thinking Outside the Block wallhangings I've designed for wedding gifts. Both weddings are in April so I'd best get busy! I'll post pics tonight of the lovely fabrics I find.

thequiltmama 03-24-2011 11:19 AM

:)

QuiltnCowgirl 03-24-2011 03:22 PM

:( It started raining just as I was going to leave to drive into town so decided to wait until tomorrow. Besides, I remembered that on the 25th of each month my LQS has "double punch" day. Double punch of $40 for every $20 spent. These cards are punched for $$ denominations when a purchase is made. Fill a card & get $25 free to spend on anything in the store. :)

QuiltnNan 03-24-2011 03:56 PM

I know the feeling. On days that I sit my gkids, I'm just itching to be quilting. I can get away with being on this list a little while they are here, but the sewing room is off limits to tiny hands.

medots 03-24-2011 05:59 PM

love you horse.

CarrieAnne 03-24-2011 06:02 PM

Have fun tomarrow!

np3 03-25-2011 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
:( It started raining just as I was going to leave to drive into town so decided to wait until tomorrow. Besides, I remembered that on the 25th of each month my LQS has "double punch" day. Double punch of $40 for every $20 spent. These cards are punched for $$ denominations when a purchase is made. Fill a card & get $25 free to spend on anything in the store. :)

And the shop is???????

QuiltnCowgirl 03-25-2011 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by np3

And the shop is???????

You know....Quilters Paradise of course! :D

np3 03-25-2011 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by np3

And the shop is???????

You know....Quilters Paradise of course! :D

Your right! Know it, love it!