Just have to vent.. I have been working on this Ricky Tim's Harmonic Convergence quilt (my avatar) for more than a year, on and off. The center came out great. After that, it has been all downhill.
I hand quilted large leafy vines on the outer sections. Every time I think I am finished I find another area that needs more leaves...I initially got so frustrated that I turned the backing over to the front for binding. Hated it, ripped it out. Cut 2 1/2 inch binding strips of the backing. Like it ok, just want to BE DONE. Machine sewed, did the pin-and-stitch thingie where the ends meet. That worked out fine. As I am hand stitching the binding, I see that part of the binding looks like a ruffle. Pulled the quilt too tight during sewing. Ripped THAT out....
I have started another quilt for one of my sons and want to get that done before winter....but I really want this one DONE. ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH.
Whew, I feel better now.... :roll: