Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I am so excited (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-am-so-excited-t68867.html)

klgreene 10-07-2010 09:33 AM

I am waiting for the UPS man to get here. I ordered EQ7 and it is supposed to arrive today. Watch today will be the day he doesn't deliver until 4 or 5 o'clock. I haven't done a thing today in anticipation except reading this board. Maybe I should go do something to make the time go faster. Because once it arrives, I'll be sitting here until I get it all figured out.

franie 10-07-2010 09:36 AM

Love it! if you do something the time does pass faster. Let us know when you get it and it is working for you.

craftybear 10-07-2010 10:06 AM

Congratulations!

Did you receive it yet? have fun!

jrhboxers 10-07-2010 10:11 AM

Wow - I am stalking the UPS man too!!! My Grace Frame is 'out for delivery' too. Can't wait. I have been working in my sewing room setting this set up to put together my stand and start on the five quilts I have waiting.

grann of 6 10-07-2010 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by klgreene
I am waiting for the UPS man to get here. I ordered EQ7 and it is supposed to arrive today. Watch today will be the day he doesn't deliver until 4 or 5 o'clock. I haven't done a thing today in anticipation except reading this board. Maybe I should go do something to make the time go faster. Because once it arrives, I'll be sitting here until I get it all figured out.

I know how you feel. I got a call a few minutes ago from my Husqvarna Viking dealer that my 5D Professional software is in. I have been waiting for it impatiently, and now I can't get there today. I will pick it up tomorrow and play with it this weekend.

Jamiestitcher62 10-07-2010 10:59 AM

I got the EQ6 from my LQS. He gave me an excellent deal, $100 bucks and I can get the upgrade on Ebay for like $60, which I think is cheaper than buying EQ7 by itself. I hope.
I love waiting for the UPS guy.

katied772 10-07-2010 11:01 AM

It's so much fun when the UPS man is bringing something. Haven't had the experience for a while. Guess I'll have to order something.

klgreene 10-07-2010 11:07 AM

I was lucky enough to find it for $169.00 no tax or shipping I believe. So not to bad I quess. Still haven't seen Mr. UPS :( I'll let you know when I get it.

np3 10-07-2010 11:34 AM

I'm so excited for you!!!

jrhboxers 10-07-2010 12:22 PM

MINE IS HERE!!!! MINE IS HERE!!!!!

DH just walked into the house and I already have him setting up my Grace Frame. I cleaned my stitching room and moved stuff around to make room for it. Now, I will get a long shower - being a little dirty and sweaty from moving a new cabinet in and rearranging - some dinner, meds and bed. Then I can wake up in the morning with me clean, my room clean, a brand-new sandwiched quilt and NO OBLIGATIONS until Sunday. YYYYEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!