Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I was busted..stash (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-busted-stash-t117725.html)

Ms Grace 04-21-2011 08:21 AM

Busted! :lol: :lol:

Airwick156 04-21-2011 08:35 AM

Hehe if you "get more stash", fold it up and "stash it in your dresser drawer, and just hang up all of your clothes. For your undies and bras, just stuff them all into a pillow case and use it as a pillow. Then you have lots of room for your stash. LOL

virtualbernie 04-21-2011 08:40 AM

Too funny Becky! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MTS 04-21-2011 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Becky Crafts
I kept pulling bag after bag out & filled a 30 gallon trash bag with the various bags. :-)

Yikes - I'm having a horrible vision of this bag accidentally being tossed. Please make sure it's well marked. ;-)

Ramona Byrd 04-21-2011 09:11 AM

My sister's motor home had a bed that pulled up from the bottom to store whatever under it. More on the line of an old fashioned Murphy bed, except hers stayed down almost all the time.

Flour Sack Mama 04-21-2011 10:59 AM

Hope you can make use of those hidden treasures and enjoy them soon!

hsquiltingmom 04-21-2011 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts
Cute story! Maybe he will built you a cabinet so you don't store it under the chair?

We live in a motorhome FT, so no chance of that. We really don't have much room. It's like living in a hallway. Ours is an older model and no pull outs. Maybe someday though! :-)

That is how our motorhome is. We don't live in it full time, but my hubby would like to be able to someday. I just don't know how I would put quilt frames in there. My quilt frames are the grace EZ so they do fold up easily. Guess if we do it, I will quilt outside. LOL

Becky Crafts 04-21-2011 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by icon17

My DH has to fix my recliner today. It's broken & has been held up by boxes of my stash & I had bags under there too, to keep my bird from nesting under there & attacking my feet. This morning I had to empty the area to give him room to work. I kept pulling bag after bag out & filled a 30 gallon trash bag with the various bags. He asked me what was in all those bags...oops!! I guess I'd been keeping most of it under wraps all this time as I use it. :-)

Wonder if THAT could Pocibley be Why it Broke You ? think :lol:

No. It broke & kept trying to throw me out, so in desperation I used the box and bags to keep it stable until DH could fix it. He did an awesome job on it today! :-)

Becky Crafts 04-21-2011 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by MTS

I kept pulling bag after bag out & filled a 30 gallon trash bag with the various bags. :-)

Yikes - I'm having a horrible vision of this bag accidentally being tossed. Please make sure it's well marked. ;-)

I just took them all back out of the garbage bag again & redistributed them. :-)

christina bennett 04-21-2011 05:03 PM

I love it. last year a flood forced me to wash and dry and store my stash in plain sight. My husband said when did you buy all of this? A little here and there. Dry sewing room now, working on new hidining places