Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I finally ordered the bow tuck purse pattern (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-finally-ordered-bow-tuck-purse-pattern-t71348.html)

hperttula123 10-20-2010 04:39 PM

I've seen so many of these on this site and they are adorable. I just ordered the bow tuck purse and the mini pattern today. So pretty soon I can make some. I'm so excited.

np3 10-20-2010 04:42 PM

You will love it!

hperttula123 10-20-2010 04:43 PM

I know I will. I can't believe how cute they are. I'm already starting to pick out my fabrics for it, and I just ordered it, lol. Now it's the waiting game....checking the mail for it everyday until I get it. :)

dellareya 10-20-2010 04:44 PM

Warning: They can be addictive. Once you make one, you'll want to make more. You'll start looking a fabric a little differently. You'll constantly think "How would that look as a bow tuck?" You'll laugh the first time it really happens to you. Have fun making them.

KatFish 10-20-2010 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by dellareya
Warning: They can be addictive. Once you make one, you'll want to make more. You'll start looking a fabric a little differently. You'll constantly think "How would that look as a bow tuck?" You'll laugh the first time it really happens to you. Have fun making them.

Ditto! I just finished my 12th purse. I'm addicted! :-)

Mariposa 10-20-2010 04:52 PM

I just bought my pattern for it today! :)

kim_s 10-20-2010 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by dellareya

I have to admit that when I go fabric shopping all I am interested in is how fabric sets will look on a Bow Tuck bag! I have several quilts to make but I keep putting them off so I can make bags! :shock: Yes, addictive they are!

Kitsapquilter 10-20-2010 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by hperttula123
I've seen so many of these on this site and they are adorable. I just ordered the bow tuck purse and the mini pattern today. So pretty soon I can make some. I'm so excited.

I just ordered the pattern for the mini bow tuck also. I am anxiously waiting for it to arrive in my mailbox. Thinking Christmas for 2 DD and DDIL. Although thinking now I need to get the Professional Tote pattern. DDIL might like that one better!

grocifer 10-21-2010 10:17 AM

I'm interested in hearing which size most people prefer. I looked at the pattern and thought the miniature was almost the same size as the larger one.
Since I couldn't decide, I just spent $57.00 on three books!

dellareya 10-21-2010 11:57 AM

I've made both sizes. The tote was too big for me (my daughter was trilled because I gave it to her). The mini is the perfect size for me. Enjoy making them.