Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I have decided I could..... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-have-decided-i-could-t211171.html)

deedum 01-16-2013 07:28 PM

I have decided I could.....

I could get more quilting done if someone took my easy chair! Anyone else? I think of getting sewing done but it is so comfortable sitting here and reading about it. Wrapped up in a nice warm flannel lap quilt, pretty comfy. I really should go finish that scrappy charity baby quilt. Ok I am off to do that. Guess I just needed to post this to get me motivated!:thumbup:

Toni C 01-16-2013 07:37 PM

hahaha I need to quit going online here to get the quilting done. I spend so much time here looking, reading, learning, and sharing and my chair isn't all that comfy....

lynnie 01-16-2013 07:59 PM

When i had to go to the library i got more work done. Now i have a tablet, and spend time here.
technology, you're dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

Silver Needle 01-16-2013 08:11 PM

I'd get more sleeping done if I wasn't laying here in bed writing on the iPad.

LoisM 01-16-2013 08:17 PM

You're not alone in that, deedum. I spend way too much time in my easy chair reading this board and adding "pins" to my Pinterest albums. That can be very addicting once you get on a roll.

Minister 01-16-2013 10:10 PM

You ladies are right. Being on here is addictive. So I sat a designated time to come on. Late at night.....

QuiltnLady1 01-16-2013 10:24 PM

The only thing better than being on line is being online is a nice warm room -- unfortunately my nice warm room is not my sewing room. Sigh...

Mom3 01-16-2013 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltnLady1 (Post 5791944)
The only thing better than being on line is being online is a nice warm room -- unfortunately my nice warm room is not my sewing room. Sigh...

My laptop is in my living room. Multi-tasking: Watch TV, read QB and toasty warm because of the woodstove in the same room. What else could a woman ask for? Oh yeah, my sewing machine is in the dining room - even closer to the woodstove. :)

AnnieH 01-16-2013 11:55 PM

It's early morning here on a very frosty and cold morning but I'm toasty warm enjoying my board time on my ipad waiting for DH to get up and make me some tea (yes, I know I could but the dog will want out and I'd find myself tidying, best stay here and chat across the pond).
Annie

deedum 01-17-2013 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by LoisM (Post 5791749)
You're not alone in that, deedum. I spend way too much time in my easy chair reading this board and adding "pins" to my Pinterest albums. That can be very addicting once you get on a roll.

Oh yes, between Pinterest and this board and my chair, I am lucky to get to my sewing room at all. I did finish my little baby scrappy last night, not a beauty but will go to charity and they always love getting them. That chair will call me again tonite. Especially in the winter when it is cold and dark, I seem to be a bit less motivated.