Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   I have a problem (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/i-have-problem-t86493.html)

janedee 01-02-2011 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by phillipste01
Someone posts a picture and I say OH I wanna make that, then I look at another picture, and I say Oh I wanna make that, Then up pops another picture and another, and another beautiful picture. So far I ahve hundreds of Ideas and haven't started a darn thing :))

tell me about it lol !!!!

jan22 01-02-2011 07:13 AM

There's a little screen that pops up all the time on the lower right side of the screen that I turn off as soon as it pops up. I'll have to see what the site is. I HATE IT!
Bad Spellers of the World
U N T I E

There's a pop up blocker on your computer. You can turn off those pop ups and not be bothered by them.

phillipste01 01-02-2011 07:24 AM

I think I need to win the powerball and RETIRE so I can get some of these beauties made

radha 01-02-2011 08:18 AM

Hey quilters, I am always with each one of you who have thought that this Quilting Board has sown seeds for us all to keep on doing quilts. I too wish always that I had 200 years ti live on, to complete each pattern!!

Thanks for all your ideas. :lol:

JUNEC 01-02-2011 10:07 AM

You have no idea how many quilt books I have purchased, but never opened. How much fabric I have purchased but never touched - how many UFO's I have that I have lost interest in.

1 - I have decided this year, I am going to unbury my sewing room - had to declutter my spare room so my inlaws could spend Christmas Eve at our house - so naturally - as you do - I uncluttered that room into my already cluttered sewing room
2 - Organize books, fabric, sewing supplies
3 - Cut out and sew at least 5 hrs a week.
4 - Finish all my UFO's or just pass them on to a new home

I WILL DO THIS - I WILL DO THIS - I hope

GrannieAnnie 01-02-2011 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by jan22
There's a little screen that pops up all the time on the lower right side of the screen that I turn off as soon as it pops up. I'll have to see what the site is. I HATE IT!
Bad Spellers of the World
U N T I E

There's a pop up blocker on your computer. You can turn off those pop ups and not be bothered by them.

If I turn the pop-up blocker off, something else I need gets turned off too. Some of my games won't work.

Airwick156 01-02-2011 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by QazyQltr
Does this mean we're 'patternaholics' too??

Yes and I think we should start our own "Patternaholics" AA Meeting.

Hi My name is Deanna and I am a Patternaholic.

GrannieAnnie 01-02-2011 10:45 AM

I think I need to win the powerball and RETIRE so I can get some of these beauties made

If I win the lottery, we'll have to have a week long retreat someplace fun----------and really learn from each other.

GailG 01-02-2011 12:06 PM

Someone posts a picture and I say OH I wanna make that, then I look at another picture, and I say Oh I wanna make that, Then up pops another picture and another, and another beautiful picture. So far I ahve hundreds of Ideas and haven't started a darn thing :))

Sooooo, what's the problem? :lol: (You're not alone!)

Rock Lady 01-02-2011 12:07 PM

That sounds like me with quilt books and magazines. I looked at them one day and decided if I made just one quilt from each of the books and magazines I have, I would not live long enough to get one from each done. Decisions,decisions, decisions......