Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Joanns Coupons (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/joanns-coupons-t71834.html)

quilterj 10-23-2010 10:40 AM

I think this topic has already been on here, sorry if it has. I was reading the coupons and from what I understand it says that you can use 1 coupon per reg. priced item. So if you have 3 or 4 reg. priced could you use that many coupons that same day and time?

np3 10-23-2010 10:40 AM

Doesn't it say one per person per trip?

luvTooQuilt 10-23-2010 10:45 AM

you can use one coupon per item HOWEVER they must be all different coupon codes.. For example- one from Mailer , one from store handout,and one from online printable coupon.. They will not accept the same coupon in the same transaction..

Gemini Dolly 10-23-2010 10:48 AM

As a former employee of JoAnn, and a frequent user of the JoAnn coupons, you can only use one coupon per person per visit. So in order to use more than one coupon, think about taking the hubby along, or one of your children and let them purchase an extra item or so with an extra coupon. Remember, you never heard it from me. :lol:

sharon b 10-23-2010 11:19 AM

My Joanns lets me use one coupon per item - and then if they have the total off on the whole purchase I can use that also :lol:

oatw13 10-23-2010 11:39 AM

I think it depends on the store. Our Joann's will also scan all the coupons you have and see what "sticks". The register will kick it out and not apply it if you have already used it or it doesn't apply to your purchase.

mpspeedy 10-23-2010 12:12 PM

I use the coupons every chance I get. My biggest beef is when they have lots of coupons everything seems to already be on sale even the magazines. I live 25 minutes from the nearest JoAnns and more than an hour from the nicer ones. Even with the coupons it is not worth driving that far unless I am already going in the direction for another reason. Lately I have used them mostly for batting.

craftybear 10-23-2010 12:49 PM

also you can have the check out person to run them as different orders, that is what they did for me the other day (as my coupons I get in mail and the one I picked up at store was the same code, so the cashier said we will run it as 2 different orders) and it worked so I got to save 40% on the 2 items

Originally Posted by Gemini Dolly
As a former employee of JoAnn, and a frequent user of the JoAnn coupons, you can only use one coupon per person per visit. So in order to use more than one coupon, think about taking the hubby along, or one of your children and let them purchase an extra item or so with an extra coupon. Remember, you never heard it from me. :lol:

Mary M 10-23-2010 12:59 PM

I have found it is certain clerks who will let me use more than one coupon and she has also suggested to make it into two purchases if the codes are the same. I like those nice clerks who suggest certain ways to use the coupons. It all helps out for the cost of sewing supplies keep going up. I do wish they would just lower the price of everything and skip the coupon game.

CompulsiveQuilter 10-23-2010 01:12 PM

Sometimes the clerk will let you do two transactions one after the other, some will make you go stand in line again. Even if the mailed coupons are addressed to some other PERSON and they come to the same address, you can't use both at the same time. (I have signed up in my dog's name. lol). It depends on how lazy the clerk is.