Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   JoAnn's first for me! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/joanns-first-me-t194516.html)

susiequilt 07-13-2012 11:07 AM

JoAnn's first for me!

I have been to JoAnn's thousands of times and today was the first time I have gone there looking for 2 specific items. Both items were in stock, and drumroll, please, neither item was on sale!!!!

I was able to use my 40% off and my 50% off coupons!

I almost fainted!

:D

Prism99 07-13-2012 11:18 AM

:shock: I appreciate the miraculous nature of this experience!!!

erstan947 07-13-2012 11:18 AM

Good for you!! JoAnn's is too far away for me but I do online order from them from time to time and get ½ off. It's always great when we get a good buy!:)

erstan947 07-13-2012 11:24 AM

Good for you!! JoAnn's is too far away for me but I do online order from them from time to time and get ½ off. It's always great when we get a good buy!:)

PaperPrincess 07-13-2012 11:36 AM

And I just ordered 2 lengths of fabric from their website. I got them today, and they were both cut very generously! Maybe a postive trend?

sandy l 07-13-2012 11:53 AM

Very rare to find what you need at JoAnns and it isn't on sale. At least you found what you were looking for. The JoAnns here in Ft.Wayne is in the middle of re-orginazing the whole store. It took one manager, one sales clerk and my SO, but I finally found what I wanted.:D

BellaBoo 07-13-2012 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Prism99 (Post 5361851)

LOLOL So right!!

QuiltingKrazy 07-13-2012 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Prism99 (Post 5361851)

Ditto on the appreciation!

Pat625 07-13-2012 12:48 PM

I have been very lucky..my Joannes always seems to have what I want PLUS MORE!! ..The staff is always very helpful. Must be there too much, because when I was not in for a week, they worried! They thought I was back in the hospital (I was) LOL

auntpiggylpn 07-13-2012 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by sandy l (Post 5361909)
Very rare to find what you need at JoAnns and it isn't on sale. At least you found what you were looking for. The JoAnns here in Ft.Wayne is in the middle of re-orginazing the whole store. It took one manager, one sales clerk and my SO, but I finally found what I wanted.:D

I was in the Fort Wayne Joann's today and it was a mess! There was one employee who didn't bother to hide her stress over the store being in shambles. And it was quite obvious that she wasn't too happy to help me find what I was looking for. I don't go in there very often anymore because that is the usual service whether there is a store remodel going on or not.

I was talking to the lady who cut my fabric, who is always pleasant, and they expect the store to be in shambles for another 2-3 weeks. I brought up that Coupon Commotion is next week. If you have ever been to Joann's during Coupon Commotion, you will understand! It will be interesting to see how the sale goes!