Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Lil Twister w/your help! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/lil-twister-w-your-help-t87326.html)

Zephyr 01-03-2011 10:22 AM

#1 There are little twisters in each rectangle but the borders are all wrong. I'll make a charity quilt with these.
#2 Here are my lil twisters after several helpers on the board came to my rescue.
#3 The bottom rectangle is the correct Lil Twister block.
Thanks to all who helped.

Zephyr 01-03-2011 10:23 AM

Well my pictures didn't come up, but at least I can now make Lil Twister blocks!

tealfalcon 01-03-2011 10:23 AM

I don't see the pics

fidgety 01-03-2011 10:32 AM

waiting for the pics to show up

KathyAire 01-03-2011 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by fidgety

I would like to see the front of that big, furry thing in your avatar.

fidgety 01-03-2011 11:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by KathyAire

Originally Posted by fidgety

I would like to see the front of that big, furry thing in your avatar.

My Golden Retriever "Cash" He is my buddy!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]152723[/ATTACH]

angelwatcher 01-03-2011 12:55 PM

Great looking furry child!! what happened to the pics?

np3 01-03-2011 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Zephyr
Well my pictures didn't come up, but at least I can now make Lil Twister blocks!

Are you trying to preview before you send? You can't do that with pictures. Hit browse then double click on the picture you want to upload. Then hit send. You can add a description before sending if you like.

Zephyr 01-03-2011 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by np3

Are you trying to preview before you send? You can't do that with pictures. Hit browse then double click on the picture you want to upload. Then hit send. You can add a description before sending if you like.

No, I'm not trying to preview. I put in the jpg # and hit browse. Maybe double click would do it? When it brings up my Picasa album, it won't show me the pictures that I just put in there, so I don't know how else to find them.

np3 01-03-2011 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by np3

No, I'm not trying to preview. I put in the jpg # and hit browse. Maybe double click would do it? When it brings up my Picasa album, it won't show me the pictures that I just put in there, so I don't know how else to find them.

I hit browse first and then go to my location. Don't put in the jpg# first and see if that works. Just hit browse.