Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   March Fab Shop Hop (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/march-fab-shop-hop-t104201.html)

catrancher 03-01-2011 05:51 PM

I'm curious if anybody else is doing the March Fab Shop Hop. I've gone through all of the shops from S through Y--35 shops. I've found almost all of the bunnies, but I haven't uncovered a single quilt block. Pretty discouraging to say the least. I'm wondering if anybody has found any of the blocks. I'm starting to wonder if there's some malfunction. Any input would be appreciated.

np3 03-01-2011 05:54 PM

Sounds odd. Are you expecting to see them in the shops? They appear when you register to win. You can check in the member area under visited shops to see if any of them appear.

catrancher 03-01-2011 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by np3
Sounds odd. Are you expecting to see them in the shops? They appear when you register to win. You can check in the member area under visited shops to see if any of them appear.

Yes, I just checked. Nada. Not a single block found. I just found two more bunnies, but still no blocks! Very discouraging. I'm going to give up for a while, but I would have expected to find at least ONE by now for all my effort! I'll keep looking. I just wonder if anybody has found any. If nobody is finding any, maybe it would be worth an email. Things have gone wrong before.

np3 03-01-2011 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by catrancher

Originally Posted by np3

Yes, I just checked. Nada. Not a single block found. I just found two more bunnies, but still no blocks! Very discouraging. I'm going to give up for a while, but I would have expected to find at least ONE by now for all my effort! I'll keep looking. I just wonder if anybody has found any. If nobody is finding any, maybe it would be worth an email. Things have gone wrong before.

I haven't started this one yet. Certainly sounds unusual.

Candace 03-01-2011 06:07 PM

The blocks are basic, so I'm not wanting to do this quilt. Less interest for me this month, for sure.

Ginger2010 03-01-2011 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by catrancher
I'm curious if anybody else is doing the March Fab Shop Hop. I've gone through all of the shops from S through Y--35 shops. I've found almost all of the bunnies, but I haven't uncovered a single quilt block. Pretty discouraging to say the least. I'm wondering if anybody has found any of the blocks. I'm starting to wonder if there's some malfunction. Any input would be appreciated.

I've went through 16 shops and never found any blocks either! I am getting discouraged too! Thinking about not doing this one either!

shawnemily 03-01-2011 06:49 PM

I found 28 bunnies and not one block!!!

catrancher 03-01-2011 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by shawnemily
I found 28 bunnies and not one block!!!

Okay . . . I think there's a problem. I'm going to email the shop hop people and ask them what's up.

denilynne 03-01-2011 07:09 PM

I'm doing it and i've found 2 blocks, i never win anything though, but i do get a quilt pattern out of it i guess and find new sites to look at.

catrancher 03-01-2011 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by denilynne
I'm doing it and i've found 2 blocks, i never win anything though, but i do get a quilt pattern out of it i guess and find new sites to look at.

Which letter did you start with?