Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A Must to Have if You are a Quilter (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/must-have-if-you-quilter-t113406.html)

Albujudy 04-04-2011 07:30 AM

If you do not have a Dust Buster/chargable hand held vaccum, you must put one on your wish list. I always have threads and small cuts from squaring up a block on me, the floor and cutting table. I keep the Dust Buster beside me and it is the best thing since "sliced bread." Who wants to get out a big vacuum when you can clean up in a jiff with a Dust Buster.

Melrose R 04-04-2011 07:32 AM

Great idea! I've been finding snippets of fabric & thread all over the house lately!

amma 04-04-2011 07:33 AM

Great tip :D:D:D

2 Doods 04-04-2011 07:34 AM

Got one for DH to clean up around the fireplace. (He specifically asked for one) DH has yet to take it out of the box....maybe it will just have to wander down to "my room". I'll see how long it takes him to notice.

huntannette 04-04-2011 07:36 AM

wow what happened ...lol it posted a hundred times before i even had time to finish....a new one for me..ha ha haThy are great...my sis-in-law has had one since her daughter was a baby...maybe it`

Originally Posted by Albujudy
If you do not have a Dust Buster/chargable hand held vaccum, you must put one on your wish list. I always have threads and small cuts from squaring up a block on me, the floor and cutting table. I keep the Dust Buster beside me and it is the best thing since "sliced bread." Who wants to get out a big vacuum when you can clean up in a jiff with a Dust Buster.

Thy are great...my sis-in-law has had one since her daughter was a baby...maybe it`

Thy are great...my sis-in-law has had one since her daughter was a baby...maybe it`

donnaree59 04-04-2011 07:42 AM

They are great for that! I'm always afraid my little 23 pound cat will get thread wrapped around his paw and then eat it or something (since it seems he eats everything within reach), so I try to keep as many of my loose threads up as I can... Thee really do help.