Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   My Squishie from a North East Quilter (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/my-squishie-north-east-quilter-t40587.html)

Sheila Elaine 03-24-2010 03:30 PM

I had two people sent me messages last week, asking if I wanted fabric they have for my children's quilts. Of course I said yes, but the two manila envelopes from same person, I received Mon 22nd leaves me clueless. I went to Search to find out who, but couldn't figure it out. I asked PatriceJ & she doesn't have a Master List. It's someone's return address I. Varney, Hudson NH. If anyone knows this person, please tell them Thank You from me. I hope the person sees this. There was a blue fabric with peacocks & Kitty fab w/houses, plus a Santa Christmas fab w/lots of tiny colorful blocks, plus a bag of small green remnants. I will hand wash these & line dry as our weather is in 70s (rain tomorrow). Love to all the SQAs. I will post pics when I get more camera batteries.

Marjpf 03-24-2010 03:33 PM

Hope you find your secret angel!

craftybear 03-26-2010 12:03 AM

Can you go back to your private messages in the inbox folder and read those messages again.

Originally Posted by Sheila Elaine
I had two people sent me messages last week, asking if I wanted fabric they have for my children's quilts. Of course I said yes, but the two manila envelopes from same person, I received Mon 22nd leaves me clueless. I went to Search to find out who, but couldn't figure it out. I asked PatriceJ & she doesn't have a Master List. It's someone's return address I. Varney, Hudson NH. If anyone knows this person, please tell them Thank You from me. I hope the person sees this. There was a blue fabric with peacocks & Kitty fab w/houses, plus a Santa Christmas fab w/lots of tiny colorful blocks, plus a bag of small green remnants. I will hand wash these & line dry as our weather is in 70s (rain tomorrow). Love to all the SQAs. I will post pics when I get more camera batteries.

butterjoy 03-26-2010 03:21 AM

The person may want to be a secret.

JenniePenny 03-26-2010 06:15 AM

Sounds like people are doing some good deeds. It is a very heartwarming thought.

Sheila Elaine 03-26-2010 07:46 AM

JenniePenny, I have a Private Message from you from last week, so is it you? You had said you had fabric you wanted to give me. The mystery package had kitties on beige w/houses, peacocks on blue, several orange & other colors, plus a yard of really cute Santa Christmas bright colored squares. I want to Thank you and Yolanda for sending me Private Messages & I got her fabrics yesterday (green frogs & lady bugs on blue). I want to get this all washed up, spray starched & ironed so I can put it away until I get the other Quilt 4 Kids & quilt for my friend done. I hate having to wait to work on new creations, but so be it.

JenniePenny 03-26-2010 08:45 AM

:oops:
guilty! You found out!

Have fun with those fabrics. :-P

Sheila Elaine 03-26-2010 09:02 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you.........! Yes, you did a great deed. I had seen the kitty cats leaping fabric I think in a kit (I may be wrong), but it is a great one for cat lovers. I plan to make a wall hanging out of it (when I get this other stuff finished). Thanks again for thinking of me & sending it & the rest. Are your halo & angel wings inflated yet? {{{HUGS}}}

amma 03-26-2010 12:44 PM

Awww :D:D:D we do have awesome SQA's here :D:D:D

Oklahoma Suzie 03-26-2010 12:46 PM

How nice you got some more great fabric.