This is to remind me that I'm not allowed to start any new projects until I finish some of these! I'll update it regularly (once a week or so) to keep myself on track - especially for the ones with looming deadlines!
<b>Actually working on:</b>
1. Throw-sized quilt - Wedding gift for my sister (just started, 3 blocks done - wedding is July 15th).
2. Block of the Month for my Quilt Guild (fabric washed, due June 22nd)
3. Mini-quilt for the Quilt Guild challenge (pieced, assembled, and I've started hand-quilting it. Due June 22nd)
4. Sampler quilt (4 blocks done - this is an on-going project as I do a 'trial' block in my sampler colours for each BoM block I'm doing for my guild and any other BoM or block swap I join)
5. Throw-sized quilt for Amanda (blocks half finished)
6. Set of quilted coasters and placemats for Daphne (some pieces cut)
7. Pair of quilted curtains for the basement (one almost finished, the other cut out)
8. Pair of quilted curtains for the guest bedroom (tops finished)
9. Wandering Star wallhanging (my first every quilting project - top finished, needs to be quilted)
<b>Planned, but not yet started:</b>
1. Lap quilt as a Christmas present for my husband's grandmother
2. Pieced denim futon cover (to use up all our old jeans and protect the futon couch from the dog)