Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Need help (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/need-help-t147471.html)

dlbrandt 08-24-2011 05:11 AM

I've just love CMomma's pillowcases. I want to make some for Christmas. I want them to be specific for each individual. For ex: A friend of mine has Boston terriers, so I want to make hers with Bostons. The problem I'm having is to find the material with bostons on it. I've checked Joann Fabrics, but they just had dogs. Also, I want other animal prints, such as roosters, pigs, and moose. And I don't want to spent an enormous amount of money. Does anyone have any suggestions? :cry:

Painiacs 08-24-2011 05:17 AM

I'm sure there's tons of ppl here with those pieces,

cjomomma 08-24-2011 05:27 AM

I don't have any animal prints or I would share them with you. Hopefully somebody will be able to help you out.

You are going to enjoy making the pillow cases.

dlbrandt 08-24-2011 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I don't have any animal prints or I would share them with you. Hopefully somebody will be able to help you out.

Thanks! I bought some Christmas material. 4 different patterns to do 2 types of pillowcases. I loved the idea of using Flannel too!! OMG, I'm going to go crazy with this!!! :!: 8-) :thumbup:

cjomomma 08-24-2011 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by dlbrandt

Originally Posted by cjomomma

Thanks! I bought some Christmas material. 4 different patterns to do 2 types of pillowcases. I loved the idea of using Flannel too!! OMG, I'm going to go crazy with this!!! :!: 8-) :thumbup:

Yes you are! Everybody I know is getting a pillow case for Christmas. LOL!!

TanyaL 08-24-2011 06:34 AM

Why don't you go to the classified section and put an In search of ad for those fabrics?

Annie68 08-24-2011 06:35 AM

I've just love CMomma's pillowcases. I want to make some for Christmas. I want them to be specific for each individual. For ex: A friend of mine has Boston terriers, so I want to make hers with Bostons. The problem I'm having is to find the material with bostons on it. I've checked Joann Fabrics, but they just had dogs. Also, I want other animal prints, such as roosters, pigs, and moose. And I don't want to spent an enormous amount of money. Does anyone have any suggestions? :cry:

Do a Google search asking for Boston Terrier cotton fabric, lots of choices come up for on-line purchase.

zennia 08-24-2011 06:52 AM

Did you try quiltshops.com ? It is a search engine for finding fabrics. I love Cj's pillowcases to.

dlbrandt 08-24-2011 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by TanyaL
Why don't you go to the classified section and put an In search of ad for those fabrics?

That's a good idea. THanks :D

dlbrandt 08-24-2011 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Annie68

Do a Google search asking for Boston Terrier cotton fabric, lots of choices come up for on-line purchase.

will try that after lunch. thanks 8-)