Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Record for this web site??? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/record-web-site-t110818.html)

GrannieAnnie 03-26-2011 05:41 AM

I'm going to guess this web site with it's hundreds of quilt pictures also has the most photos of "body-less hands". So many of our photos are family members behind the quilt, holding it up for the camera!

So, congrats, HANDS!

Don't mind me, I just got a chuckle out of yet another pair of hands while I was looking thru the quilt pictures, and just had to share!

Rhonda 03-26-2011 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie
I'm going to guess this web site with it's hundreds of quilt pictures also has the most photos of "body-less hands". So many of our photos are family members behind the quilt, holding it up for the camera!

So, congrats, HANDS!

Don't mind me, I just got a chuckle out of yet another pair of hands while I was looking thru the quilt pictures, and just had to share!

I agree it does make me smile at the hands you see without the body that goes with! LOL

Love your avatar. So pretty!

thequilterslink 03-26-2011 05:57 AM

LOL, i like the quilts with feet too.

sewbizgirl 03-26-2011 05:59 AM

So, congrats, HANDS!

There are probably more pictures of quilts here than any other place on the web, too... :-D :-D :-D

Jill 03-26-2011 06:02 AM

I finished a baby quilt yesterday and was going to have DH hold it for a picture. Then I thought about the exact
thing--everyone would see the top of his head, hands, and skinny, bare, hairy legs....couldn't do that to my quilt!!!! LOL

Rhonda 03-26-2011 06:05 AM

I looked to see how many members we have now and it is now 26,975! Wow I bet that is a record too for biggest quilt forum.

GrannieAnnie 03-26-2011 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda

So, congrats, HANDS!

I agree it does make me smile at the hands you see without the body that goes with! LOL

Love your avatar. So pretty!

Thanks. I just made this one table runner from the snowflakes this winter. I'll do more next Christmas. Thank heavens I stumbled across the ideal base fabric at JoAnn's late last year. Dumb me only bought a bit of it though.

Lizzytish 03-26-2011 06:18 AM

So, congrats, HANDS!

Don't forget the toes. :lol:

Woolie 03-26-2011 06:24 AM

How about the disembodied feet?

Melrose R 03-26-2011 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
I looked to see how many members we have now and it is now 26,975! Wow I bet that is a record too for biggest quilt forum.

Wow! I'm shocked that 26,975 members have shared all that there is on this website! Kudos to all of them, because I figured this site was in the 100,000s of members with all the great stuff on here!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: