Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Round Robin - UP and RUNNING!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/round-robin-up-running-t6017.html)

Cordelia 05-02-2008 06:37 AM

Does this mean I'm going to put the first border on your center piece, Mareliba?

And does that mean that I'm sending my center piece to you? I'm sorry, I've joined late and I haven't made it yet. But, I plan to do it this weekend.

mareliba 05-02-2008 08:08 AM

I am sending my center to macbroo. You are not on my list so I assume you are on the other one. Get your list from our esteemed leader - imaquilter, and it will have the order of whom you send your pieces to. Every time you add a border, you will send your finished piece to the person whose name appears after yours on the list. The person who is above yours will be sending her finished pieces to you. Each center makes the loop and each person will put a border on each persons piece so each finished quilt will have been made by 6 different people.

Let me know if this is not clear.

mareliba

Cordelia 05-02-2008 10:48 AM

Okay, I'll check for that list.

By the way, I am macbroo.

mareliba 05-02-2008 10:49 AM

OK - glad to meet you! :D I will pm you the list (if I can), that way you will have it.

Cordelia 05-02-2008 12:07 PM

I'm sorry to be a pain, but my computer wouldn't open the .wps file.

I've been looking over your block awhile now and have so many ideas, I can hardly pick one ...

:mrgreen:

tlrnhi 05-02-2008 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by mareliba
Bettlove - I can give you the pattern for Tlrnhi's center.

Mamakane - you need to send a personal mail to imaquilter. She is our "leader".

Imaquilter - got your message and no problem about sending my blocks to macbroo.

I love all the centers posted so far and look forward to seeing the rest. Happy Sewing!! :mrgreen:

Can you send me back the link for the pattern? I really like the quilt and think I MIGHT try it, but will adjust the cutting to ADD the 1/4 inch in the directions. I had tossed the directions out when I started have all the problems with it

bettlove 05-04-2008 02:43 PM

mareliba - did you say you have the pattern for Tlrnhi's center or do you know where to get it?

I still haven't been able to find the solution for the problem with this website.

MAMAKANE 05-04-2008 06:56 PM

How do i reach her?

imaquilter 05-05-2008 04:56 AM

Hello everyone! I was out of town for the weekend. I was going over all of the posts and saw some things that people had questions about.

Cordelia - make sure that you have the list that I emailed with everyone's addy, etc. You will mail your center to the person BELOW your name. You will always mail to the person below you as well, any other quilts.

MAMAKANE - unfortunately, our Round Robin is full. I am considering putting another one together later in the year. Just keep an eye out on the board for it. Anyone can put one together though so, if someone else wants to, that is fine. I am not positive that I will do another one just because of time constraints I have in the fall.

The centers look great!!! Just 10 more days and all of your centers have to be in the mail!!!

tlrnhi 05-05-2008 05:01 AM

Mine will go in the mail on Thursday. Have to return the rental car that day, so will drop that off, the run over to post office. I also have a package I need to get out to Henry before the end of school.