Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Round Robin - UP and RUNNING!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/round-robin-up-running-t6017.html)

vicki reno 05-01-2008 03:32 AM

The only thing I have left is little strips for stems--I have to make sure they all get cut the same length out of bias strips and I haven't done a lot of bias. Sooo this will be a learning experience for me. Everything else is ready to be stitched (by machine) so I am hoping to wrap it up this weekend. I can't stand projects hanging over my head--makes me very, very nervous--so afraid I won't get it done in time. But, the good Lord willing and te creeks don't rise, I'll get it done. My other woryy is doing a good job on evryone else's quilt. I have never done this before and hope what I do is good enough to say I did it. :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tlrnhi 05-01-2008 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by vicki reno
The only thing I have left is little strips for stems--I have to make sure they all get cut the same length out of bias strips and I haven't done a lot of bias. Sooo this will be a learning experience for me. Everything else is ready to be stitched (by machine) so I am hoping to wrap it up this weekend. I can't stand projects hanging over my head--makes me very, very nervous--so afraid I won't get it done in time. But, the good Lord willing and te creeks don't rise, I'll get it done. My other woryy is doing a good job on evryone else's quilt. I have never done this before and hope what I do is good enough to say I did it. :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's my worry too...doing a good job. Hubby and all my friends tell me that I will. I just hope so!

imaquilter 05-01-2008 04:01 AM

Everyone will do great! I personally am going to have 3 quilts floating around this group and I am confident in all of you and will love what everyone does. You are all leaving your mark on my quilt. Cool!

Great....now I'm thinking about me doing 3......I sure hope everyone likes what I do. I get to work on some of your quilts twice!!! :?

I might get stoned.......

tlrnhi 05-01-2008 04:06 AM

I'm trusting you! I love your quilts!

Did you want us to post pics of our centers?

vicki reno 05-01-2008 04:49 AM

Yes, everyone tells me the same thing, but of course, I am a worry wart and have my doubts about the quality of my work. Is it or will it be good enough for others? I am excited about doing this, but still worry. : :?

QuiltingTurtle 05-01-2008 07:15 AM

I am worried too. I am still a newbie to all this. But it sounds so fun.

imaquilter 05-01-2008 11:39 AM

Yes, please post pics of your centers. I know I would love to see them as well as others!!!

Knot Sew 05-01-2008 11:54 AM

I am not in this but want to see it in pictures looks like a fun time, so be sure to post folks :D

mareliba 05-01-2008 11:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Got my center done. I am hoping to get to the tag this weekend then it will be off. :mrgreen: This is going to be so much fun! I have never been in a round robin before. Thanks girls!!!

mareliba

Dawn Hendrix 05-01-2008 12:11 PM

THAT IS GORGOUS!!!!! WOW.... and you want me to add a border.. man o man .. I am stressing now!

Guess what I got in the mail today!!!!! I received a package from Betty! Great center Betty! hmmmmmm now what will I do hmmmmm O I better get busy I gots a center to add a border to! woot woooo