Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Round the Rows (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/round-rows-t129126.html)

Belles.hold 10-31-2011 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
Thanks. I'm sorry guys I was completely out of it this month and I haven't finished my row to send to Belles yet. I'll do them and mail them off asap though!

Received Barbara's four rows from ROS in today's mail and I emailed Barbara to see if she wanted the fifth row to be a round or a row. This has started to be challenging!!! And.....I'm up for the challenge. Belles

Ripped on Scotch 11-01-2011 04:48 AM

Belles, I already have the next 2 so I'll try o get those to you as soon as I can. Sorry it was so late last month.

Belles.hold 11-03-2011 05:51 PM

Received it a few days ago and will work on it next week. This weekend I'll be finishing a sofa quilt for my daughter's friend's BD. And send the next two whenever you wish - I'm ready - OR - I can wait a while. BTW, you did a great job on Barbara's fourth row! Belles

blueeyez 11-03-2011 07:40 PM

I love it! Can't wait to see more.

Kathy N 11-04-2011 04:17 PM

Hooray, I finally found this thread again, I thought I had lost all of you with the new look of the Quilting board. Slowly but surely I'm finding my way around. It is not near as easy to use as before but someday we will look back and wonder how we ever tolerated the old version!!!!

Belles.hold 11-07-2011 09:09 PM

Round the Rows

I found the thread, but (1) it takes a loooooooooooooooong time for each page to download; 2) I haven't been receiving the new replies/messages from all of you and 3) I can't seem to have as much fun looking at all the newest threads. It took me perhaps a half hour to figure out the old quilting board, but it has taken a couple of weeks for me to get on the new quilting board. Hopefully we'll all be able to correspond with each other as quickly with this new set-up as we did with the old. Belles

shaysmema 11-08-2011 09:14 AM

Didn't think I would ever find you again. FirstI couldn't log on forgot my password then how to find this thread. How do I bookmark it so I don't lose you again. Have a great day all.

Ripped on Scotch 11-09-2011 06:19 AM

I haven't been getting updates when you guys post things on here... oh well I'll fix that. I started Judy's first round but it has to cure for 4 days before I can attach it. She had asked for paintstiks when I got it. As soon as they are ready I'll add them and send them out for you. and then I have Mish's... I haven't even opened them up I need to finish Jud'ys first so I don't mess up the order.

JudyG 11-09-2011 06:34 AM

To those who haven't set up their notifications again, here are some instructions that were posted on one of my other threads:

To receive notifications on your threads, you need to go to the upper right of this page and click on Settings. On the left side of that page you will see My Subscriptions; Click on Subscriptions. A list of your subscriptions will appear; on the far right side of the page is Notification and a box next to each of your subscriptions. Click on each box you want to receive a notification. Go to the bottom of the page and click on Selected Threads. Under Update Subscription Type you have a choice of how you want to be notified and also how often. Click on your choice and then click on GO. You should begin to receive your notifications again.

materialgrl 11-10-2011 09:57 AM

I hope I have it set right,I don't think you can teach old dogs new tricks, if I didn't have friends here I would find more time to sew. I hope everyone has a good day