Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Show Low AZ area quilt shops? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/show-low-az-area-quilt-shops-t153736.html)

AZTeri 09-17-2011 02:41 PM

I know there are some on here from that area. DH and I are going to be there (Fools Hollow State Park) for a few days this next weekend, and he actually told me to look up quilt shops there :D :D :D :thumbup: So, what's up in your neck of the woods?

suebee 09-17-2011 03:57 PM

Hi Teri - We were recently up there (actually went to Big Lake) there is only one quilt shop, its in Pinetop, its called Amazing Quilts. Then the only other one I am aware of up that way would be in Springerville, AZ. about 40 mi from where you will be(dont quote me on the mileage) anyway its calledWhite Mountain Quilt studio, or something like that. You will like Amazing Quilts, they have alot of fabric, books, notions etc.. have fun!

Originally Posted by AZTeri
I know there are some on here from that area. DH and I are going to be there (Fools Hollow State Park) for a few days this next weekend, and he actually told me to look up quilt shops there :D :D :D :thumbup: So, what's up in your neck of the woods?

deemail 08-27-2013 10:34 AM

Show Low, AZ and Springerville/Eagar Quilt Shops

Originally Posted by suebee (Post 4230709)
Hi Teri - We were recently up there (actually went to Big Lake) there is only one quilt shop, its in Pinetop, its called Amazing Quilts. Then the only other one I am aware of up that way would be in Springerville, AZ. about 40 mi from where you will be(dont quote me on the mileage) anyway its calledWhite Mountain Quilt studio, or something like that. You will like Amazing Quilts, they have alot of fabric, books, notions etc.. have fun!

Just so travelers in the area for fishing/hunting/skiing might want to know.... Show Low, AZ has 2 quilt shops now, Amazing Quilts, a full service shop (fabric, notions, books, machine quilting and classes) on White Mountain Blvd, in Lakeside, AZ (a mile from Show Low) and White Mountain Quilt Studio on S. Mountain Blvd, in Show Low. They also have fabric, books, classes and specialize in Bernina Sales and Service. Also in Lakeside, right opposite Amazing quilts is a new shop with fabric and gifts. I'm sorry I don't know the name, but it is right across the main street in a small log building.

Added to the area this month is Quilter's Haven in Eagar/Springerville (40 min from Show Low east on Hwys 60 or 260 [take 260 in bad weather]). Brand new to the area, they are offering fabric, classes, books, notions, thread and machine quilting.

frenchfryqueen 08-27-2013 10:44 AM

It's always SO exciting to hear about someone living in Springerville/Eagar. My in-laws live there! You may even know them! It's such a small area that my ears perk up when I see it! :)

deemail 10-16-2013 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by deemail (Post 6258597)
Just so travelers in the area for fishing/hunting/skiing might want to know.... Show Low, AZ has 2 quilt shops now, Amazing Quilts, a full service shop (fabric, notions, books, machine quilting and classes) on White Mountain Blvd, in Lakeside, AZ (a mile from Show Low) and White Mountain Quilt Studio on S. Mountain Blvd, in Show Low. They also have fabric, books, classes and specialize in Bernina Sales and Service. Also in Lakeside, right opposite Amazing quilts is a new shop with fabric and gifts. I'm sorry I don't know the name, but it is right across the main street in a small log building.

Added to the area this month is Quilter's Haven in Eagar/Springerville (40 min from Show Low east on Hwys 60 or 260 [take 260 in bad weather]). Brand new to the area, they are offering fabric, classes, books, notions, thread and machine quilting.

Just so you don't miss anything, White Mountain Quilt Studio and Bernina Dealer has relocated to Show Low on Deuce of Clubs (Hwy 60)... so there are 2 quilt stores in Show Low and our new Quilter's Haven in Eagar/Springerville, open one month and already stocked with 800+ bolts....On Main Street in Eagar, in the Basha's Parking lot....