Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   So Hubby said he wanted to go into town.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/so-hubby-said-he-wanted-go-into-town-t111006.html)

luvTooQuilt 03-26-2011 06:19 PM

And he would drop me off at Joannes on his way!!!!

Whoo hoo.. I didn't need anything but I got lots of things I didnt know I wanted...

10 Remanents for my 6 yr old to practice on
5 yards of fabric for place mats for my lil one
15x15 ruler
basting spray
Olipfa safety shield- in case of oops..
Dresden ruler
Tri-Recs ruler
2 rolls of invisgrip
4 small cutting mats w/ ironing boards

spent $94 and saved $142 with sale prices and and add't 25% on everything!!! Not bad for things I didn't need !!!

sueisallaboutquilts 03-26-2011 06:20 PM

That sounded like a great "drop-off" !!! :D:D

I also think it's wonderful that you're teaching your 6 year old :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

dream56 03-26-2011 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
And he would drop me off at Joannes on his way!!!!

Whoo hoo.. I didn't need anything but I got lots of things I didnt know I wanted...

10 Remanents for my 6 yr old to practice on
5 yards of fabric for place mats for my lil one
15x15 ruler
basting spray
Olipfa safety shield- in case of oops..
Dresden ruler
Tri-Recs ruler
2 rolls of invisgrip
4 small cutting mats w/ ironing boards

spent $94 and saved $142 with sale prices and and add't 25% on everything!!! Not bad for things I didn't need !!!

Isn't it funny how we don't even know we need/want these things until we are at the store - then all of a sudden we just gotta get them. LOL

luvTooQuilt 03-26-2011 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by dream56

Isn't it funny how we don't even know we need/want these things until we are at the store - then all of a sudden we just gotta get them. LOL

Well he offered for me to spend money SOOOOO why not take him up on is offer, I mean who can JUST window shop?? not me!!!!.. lol.. I figured it was the best time to pick up some rulers and notions I didn't have already that I normally wouldn't get unless I needed it but c'mon 50% off PLUS an addt'l 25% on top of that!!! What a bargain... Couldn't resist.. OK I admit it, I still have rulers in its original packaging from a year or two ago but I will use them.. Well maybe Someday.... :?

luv-e 03-26-2011 06:32 PM

It is always a good time to shop when you can save money like that for other things........ Makes you feel good :thumbup:

luvTooQuilt 03-26-2011 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
That sounded like a great "drop-off" !!! :D:D

I also think it's wonderful that you're teaching your 6 year old :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yea, she loves to come in and 'quilt' with mommy. I got her a Baby lock Gracie ( i use it for classes) it has the on and off button - perfect since she cant reach the floor anyhow.. lol..

luvTooQuilt 03-26-2011 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by luv-e
It is always a good time to shop when you can save money like that for other things........ Makes you feel good :thumbup:

Especially when hubby 'encourages' you to go spend it!! lol

luv-e 03-26-2011 06:44 PM

We have to take those and RUN, don't stop, to JoAnn's lol lol

luvTooQuilt 03-26-2011 06:47 PM

We have to take those and RUN, don't stop, to JoAnn's lol lol

No kidding!!!! Im no fool, I went with it !! lol..