Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Swiss quilter needs help (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/swiss-quilter-needs-help-t35718.html)

granny_59 02-01-2010 01:35 PM

Hi there

In order to get myself the ultimate quilting hoop (I thought so by reading reviews), I ordered a floor hoop at jasmine heirlooms in Kerrville, Texas and payed at their online shop with my visacard. I cant get it in Switzerland.

My problem now: I just got an order confirmation from them and cant get into contact. No mail, no phone and after having a closer look to their homepage, it looks like it does not have been updated for quite some time.

Does anybody know more about that company and could share the info with me?? Think my money is gone?

with best regards from Switzerland
Granny_59

Marjpf 02-01-2010 01:37 PM

I went on the web site then clicked the contact us. This is the email address that came up: [email protected] Hope it helps.

granny_59 02-01-2010 01:41 PM

Boah is this fast...........thanks so much, it is the address that does not answer.
(dont know why my location is "in hiding"!? I live in Basle

granny_59 02-01-2010 02:15 PM

Came out of hiding :mrgreen:

Sorry for asking and then going offline :oops: , but its close to midnight on this side of the ocean.
I was really getting desperate and then came up with the idea to ask for help in a quilter forum.
Just looked around in this forum and sure like it.

I hope somebody knows more and shares the info with me.
Thanks and "good night"
Granny _59

AnnaK 02-01-2010 03:07 PM

I'm assuming you have all this contact information:

Jasmine Heirlooms
1308 Water Street - Kerrville, TX 78028
Ph. 830-257-5440 - Fax 830-896-9502
Phone Orders: 1-800-736-7326
Email Jasmine Heirlooms

I called the 800 # but got a recorder. How about any of our board members from that area? Can anyone provide any info about this vendor? If you don't get any info, I suggest you contact the Better Business Bureau for Kerrville Texas and see if they can help you clarify the status of this business. Good luck to you.

lanagan 02-01-2010 05:20 PM

If you contact your credit card company and tell them the circumstances they should refund your money.

Jim's Gem 02-01-2010 05:41 PM

Welcome to the board from Southern California. Looks like you got some help. Hope everything turns out "ok"

QuiltingGrannie 02-01-2010 06:09 PM

If none of that information gets you any results. Try calling this number. It is to Creations fo Kerrville, in Tx which is a quilt shop. They may know someway to get in touch with the other company or tell you what's going on. 1-800-853-1108.
Good luck and let us know.
We love to help each other, feel free to join in any time.

roselady 02-01-2010 06:41 PM

I have a Jasmine easy spinner hoop and I love it. It is made very well. I bought it used not from the company, but I have called the company a couple of times for some information and they have been very helpful. They haven't always answered the phone right away, I've had to try a few times to get someone, I wonder if they are having a hard time right now and maybe are trying to make it without a secretary. I think you will be fine, it is a good company.

granny_59 02-02-2010 12:49 AM

Thank you all so much! Better bussiness bureau(very usfull thing) has the company listet with a B rating and just one complaint the last 36month. And I think and hope that in times of www no company can affort to run an online shop without delivering goods??
Yours answers made me very happy and I will just give them some more time as I dont want my money back - I want an easy spinner!
Thanks also for the hint to look for members in the area.

greetings from basle
Granny_59