Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Templates (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/templates-t18049.html)

Rhonda 03-23-2009 09:41 PM

First I want to thank all for the interest in my free templates and my methods. It is much appreciated!! If you don't know what I am talking about take a look at the free template thread.

Someone asked me if they could get larger sizes of the template and the answer is yes. I could not find the message where the question was asked so decided to post it this way.

I added larger sizes to my site so if you go on http://www.patchworkbyrhonda.com and click on the templates link you will find what you are looking for.

If you need a larger than 6" just let me know at [email protected]

Another note if you need a plastic template to make my dresden style kaleidoscopes just email me. I will be glad to help.

Mousie 03-24-2009 06:10 AM

Rhonda, you know I am a big fan of yours. Your stuff is just mind boggling. Was on a website earlier and thought of you.
It's quiltville.com. She has one quilt she made out of 10,000 pieces, that finished at 1" square.
Thought you might like to see it. It's called Perkiomen Daydreams, after a valley, I believe, and she won 3rd place "artisan pieced" category at the 2002 Dallas Quilt Celebration. awesome! :D

Rhonda 03-24-2009 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Rhonda, you know I am a big fan of yours. Your stuff is just mind boggling. Was on a website earlier and thought of you.
It's quiltville.com. She has one quilt she made out of 10,000 pieces, that finished at 1" square.
Thought you might like to see it. It's called Perkiomen Daydreams, after a valley, I believe, and she won 3rd place "artisan pieced" category at the 2002 Dallas Quilt Celebration. awesome! :D

Sounds beautiful I will check it out! But for me -10,000 pieces at 1"?? That would take forever!! I stick to the small stuff. My attention span is toooo short!! :lol: :lol:

I made a postage stamp quilt for one of my sons when he was 4 but while carrying him in a bad snowstorm from the car to the house I had to either drop the kid or let go of the quilt and the wind whipped it out of my hands and I never saw it again. It was my one and only attempt at a 1" quilt. It was lap size. He is 32 now.

Rhonda 03-24-2009 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

I checked out her site and it is awesome! I will have to take more time to check out everything but I already got some inspirations from what I saw.

I never did find the 1" squares quilt. I will look again when I have more time. I really should get back to making hotpads and eyeglass cases for Kalona. She needs an order by the middle of April and my time gets away from me so fast!!

Kalona has a quilt festival the last day of April and I need to be ready for it. So this is me getting off the addictive board and getting back to work!!

Thanks for telling me about Quiltville I enjoyed it very much!! :D :D

misseva 11-30-2010 12:58 PM

can someone tell me what the templates look like? i went to rhonda's link that said to click on templates - but i couldn't find it. what am i doing wrong?

Rhonda 11-30-2010 01:13 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by misseva
can someone tell me what the templates look like? i went to rhonda's link that said to click on templates - but i couldn't find it. what am i doing wrong?

Here are some pictures of the templates;

I now have available:
1 ½”
1 ¼”
2”
2 ½”
3” scored with 30 degree angle
3 ½”
4 ½” scored with 30 degree angle
Dresden Kaleidoscope template

1 1/2" acrylic template with a plastic grid applied
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136338[/ATTACH]