Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Thank you, Konstantin !~ (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/thank-you-konstantin-%7E-t22045.html)

GailG 06-29-2009 11:32 AM

I don't know if this is the proper section to post this thread, but I think any section would be appropriate.

I am so happy to see that the title of Community Benefactor has been extended. I have learned so much from the newletters as well as from the information shared by the board members. Everytime I have posted a question on any of the threads, my questions have been addressed by one or more of the kind members. I am even learning more about operating the computer, thanks to very patient members. I know that I ask rather "dumb" questions, but that is the only way to learn. And I also know that others are wondering the same thing but are afraid to ask. I wish I had kept track of the people who have helped me along the way.

Thank you Konstantin for this great newsletter and to all who contribute to it. Also thank you members who are willing to share your knowledge and expertise with the rest of us.

Since I have not yet learned to SAVE information on this computer, I am still in the stage of printing everything I want to keep. :oops: My home is becoming a warehouse of quilting files. I have learned how to do the bookmarks from the board (but in general, I have not learned to bookmark things off of the board :oops: :oops: ). I have so many items bookmarked that it's embarrassing. :oops: :oops: :oops: But that's OK, I'll get the hang of it someday. This old dog takes a while to get it, but once I do, I've got it.

gaigai 06-29-2009 12:15 PM

I second that emotion! And the recipients are the perfect choices. Congrats ladies! You deserve it.

sandpat 06-29-2009 05:06 PM

Congrats to the newest benefactors...ladies you all deserve the recognition!!! :lol: :lol:

littlehud 06-29-2009 06:09 PM

Congrats and thanks. You make being here fun and informative. As I have said before this is a great place to be.

Skeat 06-29-2009 06:13 PM

Congrats to all too from me:)And, Gail...to save or 'bookmark' you will find the words bookmark on top right...click it when you are reading a post you want to save..and it will save it for you on your page...then on the top section of choices you can go back to review (anytime)by using/clicking your bookmark section:)Hope that helps! Wouldn't want you to lose out of great stuff....like where sales are!LOL Skeat

Mousie 06-29-2009 06:16 PM

congratulations to the three new recipients.:D

azam 06-29-2009 07:53 PM

Yes, congrats!!! Thanks for all your help with our silly questions. :-)

amma 06-29-2009 08:18 PM

Congratulations to our new Benefactors!!!! 8) 8) 8)

BlueChicken 06-29-2009 08:58 PM

SPEECH! SPEECH! ;-)

Congratulations from here too.... very well deserved and VERY COOL to see!

We need acceptance speeches please! lol

Adelaide Girl 06-29-2009 09:01 PM

Well deserved recipients. Congratulations!!