Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   a very big thank you!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/very-big-thank-you-t159606.html)

grumpy90650 10-11-2011 06:18 AM

i got up this morning and got my coffee, and headed to my computer...click on the board, read all the stuff i wanted to, then clicked onto another thread i follow...then went to see what was being sold, traded or given away.......and then i thought about the people who put this board together!!

it takes alot of people to oversee it, to check it out to make sure our info is safe, our topics are posted, our selling/trading rules are followed, our swaps, and exchanges are fair and enjoyed by all....i want to say THANK YOU, because every morning i get up, i just know the board will be here for my entertainment, and i do want you all to know i really really appreciate your hard work and diligence in keeping this board going, safe and entertaining..............gina

luvTooQuilt 10-11-2011 06:20 AM

I agree. !! Huge thanks to the moderators for all the thankless work they do!!

THANK YOU- THANK YOU - THANK YOU !!!!!

nanna-up-north 10-11-2011 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by grumpy90650
i got up this morning and got my coffee, and headed to my computer...click on the board, read all the stuff i wanted to, then clicked onto another thread i follow...then went to see what was being sold, traded or given away.......and then i thought about the people who put this board together!!

it takes alot of people to oversee it, to check it out to make sure our info is safe, our topics are posted, our selling/trading rules are followed, our swaps, and exchanges are fair and enjoyed by all....i want to say THANK YOU, because every morning i get up, i just know the board will be here for my entertainment, and i do want you all to know i really really appreciate your hard work and diligence in keeping this board going, safe and entertaining..............gina

DiTTO!!!

dkabasketlady 10-11-2011 06:23 AM

Same from me too!! Thank you One & All that make this QB the amazing place that it is and also ALL the QB members that are so helpful with their wealth of knowledge.

cuppi duke 10-11-2011 06:25 AM

Ditto for me. This is by far the best forum there is. And we get so much information we really don't need to look anywhere else. Thanks for all this board and the moderators do.

Joy Higdon 10-11-2011 06:40 AM

DITTO

GABBYABBY 10-11-2011 06:48 AM

This is the only quilting board that I belong to.
Yes, I think the moderators and the whole staff
of the QB needs a big THANK YOU!!!

Crabby Patty 10-11-2011 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by GABBYABBY
This is the only quilting board that I belong to.
Yes, I think the moderators and the whole staff
of the QB needs a big THANK YOU!!!

I'll second that remark

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

BrendaK 10-11-2011 07:48 AM

Ditto. Have looked at other sites. I guess they all have their place. But with all of you, "THIS IS HOME" for me. Thank you all. BrendaK

blueangel 10-11-2011 07:55 AM

Wondeerful place.