Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Virtual Quilting Retreat quilt along (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/virtual-quilting-retreat-quilt-along-t214011.html)

Sapphire_Rae 02-23-2013 08:50 AM

AuntPiggy, looking good, love your fabrics! Looks like you wore out that cute inspector, lol. I've got a full pot of coffee, and a full bobbin so I am starting to sew. Pictures soon.

SouthPStitches 02-23-2013 09:01 AM

I must really be slow at this. Still just piecing my blocks. Think I'll stop for a little lunch, maybe the blood sugar is low. Can't include pics of my fabrics or progress as Hubby is at an ice fishing derby and has the camera with him.

auntpiggylpn 02-23-2013 10:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
All pinned and getting ready to quilt it!

thimblebug6000 02-23-2013 10:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I've decided to make mine into a Picnic Table Rug instead of bathmat.... I've had bits of these fabrics staring at me for a long time & think they'll be fun.[ATTACH=CONFIG]397293[/ATTACH]

auntpiggylpn 02-23-2013 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by thimblebug6000 (Post 5882680)
I've decided to make mine into a Picnic Table Rug instead of bathmat.... I've had bits of these fabrics staring at me for a long time & think they'll be fun.[ATTACH=CONFIG]397293[/ATTACH]

That fabric just screams "FUN" !!! I can hear all the way over here in Indiana!!!

Emma S 02-23-2013 10:48 AM

Aunt Piggy your mat is really coming together. Love the colors. Always amazes me how values change when cut into smaller pieces. We had a white cat we called Rainbow. He was the sweetest cat ever.
Lynda Rae: Really want to see what that fourth color does to the pattern.
I just finished the fifth step. Really enjoying the process. When I get a little further along I will post pictures.

Emma S 02-23-2013 10:55 AM

Thimblebug what a great idea. Makes me smile just looking.

CarolynMT 02-23-2013 10:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, I cheated and opted to piece a throw instead this morning :p will have to get on the ball and work on the rug tonight.

Ladies, dont push yourselves too much, this is supposed to be fun and everyone works at different speeds. Just enjoy the process.

The thing I love best is seeing how one pattern can look so very different with different fabric choices, it is so very cool!

Keep up the good work, I am popping in/out today, but usually every hour (gotta come downstairs to refill tea about then anyhow) so feel free to ask questions here or in PM. Great job

Oh and I was jealous of the inspector photos, had to take a couple of my boy

Keegan:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]397318[/ATTACH]

Sapphire_Rae 02-23-2013 11:27 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Had to take a break, now i'm back. Sewing along....seems my inspectors needed naps.

auntpiggylpn 02-23-2013 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by CarolynMT (Post 5882798)
Ok, I cheated and opted to piece a throw instead this morning :p will have to get on the ball and work on the rug tonight.

Ladies, dont push yourselves too much, this is supposed to be fun and everyone works at different speeds. Just enjoy the process.

The thing I love best is seeing how one pattern can look so very different with different fabric choices, it is so very cool!

Keep up the good work, I am popping in/out today, but usually every hour (gotta come downstairs to refill tea about then anyhow) so feel free to ask questions here or in PM. Great job

Oh and I was jealous of the inspector photos, had to take a couple of my boy

Keegan:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]397318[/ATTACH]

Keegan fills up that basket quite nicely!!!