Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What is going on??? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-going-t109280.html)

jean1941 03-20-2011 04:31 PM

Up until a few days ago this board showed up in my email and now I finally find it at www.quiltingboard.com and going to main and I am not happy with what is going and do not understand. Can anyone help or do I just give up and quit this board?

frugalfabrics 03-20-2011 04:32 PM

Not sure what you mean. I have no problem finding it. I have it as my homepage, so it comes up everytime I sign into my computer.

Up North 03-20-2011 04:35 PM

What seems to be the problem? mine is working the same as always

Dina 03-20-2011 04:35 PM

Put it as one of your favorites and you can get right to it. I was getting the email and cancelled it, deciding I preferred to just get it another way.

bkb 03-20-2011 04:35 PM

just put this under bookmarks in your computer!

pdunn56 03-20-2011 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by jean1941
Up until a few days ago this board showed up in my email and now I finally find it at www.quiltingboard.com and going to main and I am not happy with what is going and do not understand. Can anyone help or do I just give up and quit this board?

Try adding this email address to your contact list. It may be going in your junk mail folder now.

UPDATE: We are changing email providers for the Quilted Paradise Newsletter very soon. To ensure uninterrupted delivery of the Newsletter, please add [email protected] to your safe sender list now.

erstan947 03-20-2011 04:36 PM

I have it on my favorites (bookmark). I never sign out. I just click in favorites, click on QB and I'm on the message board. I have never gone thru my e-mails.

sewmuchmore 03-20-2011 04:37 PM

This happen to me and one of the posting when to my span and I deleted it without realizing it was in there. I have the quilting board on my favorites bar. And I work with watched topics. It keep from have so many emails too. Give it a try you will love it.

amazon 03-20-2011 08:06 PM

I have mine as a shortcut on my desk top. Goes right to it. I check recent topics first then unread topics.Don't always read my quiltingboard email.

NanaCsews2 03-20-2011 08:54 PM

Do this if you want a quick way to get here. You don't need to go into your email.
On the top of the screen-next to "Quilting Board-The Quilters Message Board" info area, right click anywhere in the blank area. Click on "Create Shortcut". A message will come up asking if you want to place this site on your desktop. Choose "Yes". An icon with "Quilting Board" will show up and you just click on that when you turn on your computer. Or whenever. Keep in mind you may want to make sure you are at the "home' page of the Quilting Board. If you do this with any other screen, that is the screen that will come up when you open the shortcut on your desktop.