Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What are you going to do today????? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-you-going-do-today-t154080.html)

HummerGardenCrafts 09-19-2011 04:30 AM

First thing I did was get up and move all of my crafts I've been painting on. I had to move all my stuff because my hubby just got back from Idaho. Had to pick him up yesterday evening. One of the guys got a bull elk. So he will be cutting up elk meat. I know the kids in TN are thrilled. They always get some.

Now since that chore is done, I've been gathering my things up to put in the shop down town. Have all the good ole errands to do. Bank, pharmacy, grocery store.

Then when I come back and get everything put away. I'm headed to my craft house to work a bit. And when it gets later, I'll come back down and work on stuff at the house.

Oh, yes! I forgot. I also have to make some biscuits and fry elk tenerloin. Thought I was going to have hubby home at night. But they changed the shift for him. They are starting a double shift to get the bridge going faster. So put him on night shift. That's means I have to be quiet during the day.

Oh, change of plans already. I don't have to go out until tomorrow. Yea!!!!!!

I get to start on crafts right away.

I'll check back to see what all you are going to do or have done today. I'll let you know what I've gotten done. Lots I hope!!!!!

craftybear 09-19-2011 04:33 AM

Have a fun day today! I will be resting and cleaning house.

annthreecats 09-19-2011 04:42 AM

I'm at work all day. Can't play at the house until after I feed the cats and dog tonight.

AlwaysQuilting 09-19-2011 04:45 AM

I'm working 2 jobs this week. No playing till next Sun.

BluegrassGurl 09-19-2011 04:46 AM

Me and my husband had unexpected out-of-town relatives to "drop by" from 3 states away. They were so tired... no way could we not offer for them to spend the night....so I'm trying to figure out what to cook for breakfast. Then work.... then.... hopefully.... begin sewing on a log-cabin quilt that is all cut out and just waiting for me.

May everyone have a blessed day!

yolanda 09-19-2011 04:48 AM

I am going to work :-( all day... I would love a day to stay home and sew ....

sueisallaboutquilts 09-19-2011 04:52 AM

I have to work this morning, hope to get sewing time later- finishing up a quilt top so I can either start something new or go to my piles of UFO's - that pile is too big!
Plus house stuff- may or may not get done :)

plainpat 09-19-2011 05:12 AM

I have Summer in the Park blocks cut out, but when I hold them together, the small center block,where they meet ...are not cut all same size.....so what to do? Use only the blocks that are ok...or just use them all? It's a puzzle!

Making soup for dinner.Cleaned house Sat, so that's done.Hope everyone has a good day. It's grey & cloudy here in Oh...rain expected.Soup weather!

Xstitshmom 09-19-2011 05:35 AM

Going to work at sprucing up my kitchen cabinets and then probably watch the Nascar race that got rained out yesterday. Maybe I'll lug the machine to the Living room and sew while I watch the race.

auntpiggylpn 09-19-2011 05:38 AM

I will be going to my clinical at the local animal shelter! Then, out to dinner! (Free meal from Outback, yum!)