Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   WoooooHooooo (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/wooooohooooo-t124113.html)

biscuitqueen 05-18-2011 07:30 PM

I made the 1000 mark tonite, someone had said it was a big deal?
I truely do like this QB. In such a short time I have learned so much from all of you, it has been a real joy to see all of your beautiful quilts, and be a part of the UFO of the month I would have never gotten any of them done without all of your encouragement. Thanks alot everyone, have a blessed day.

maxsoncreations 05-18-2011 07:31 PM

Very cool! I love this place too. Have only been on her about a month and should have started many moons ago.

craftybear 05-18-2011 07:39 PM

Congratulations!

Carron 05-18-2011 07:40 PM

Congrats.

luvTooQuilt 05-18-2011 07:41 PM

Congrats! It went by quick didn't it?!?!?

Oh wow I'm over 2500!! When did that happen?!?!?!?

4EVERquilt 05-18-2011 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by biscuitqueen
I truely do like this QB. In such a short time I have learned so much from all of you, it has been a real joy to see all of your beautiful quilts, and be a part of the UFO of the month I would have never gotten any of them done without all of your encouragement. Thanks alot everyone, have a blessed day.

Hi biscuitqueen, it's me 4EVERquilt. I don't know what you all are talking about hitting the 1000 mark. Fill me in.

cjomomma 05-18-2011 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by 4EVERquilt

Hi biscuitqueen, it's me 4EVERquilt. I don't know what you all are talking about hitting the 1000 mark. Fill me in.

They are referring to the number of messages you have posted. Under yourcavatar it says messages and I number.

cjomomma 05-18-2011 07:53 PM

Congratulations!

4EVERquilt 05-18-2011 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma

Originally Posted by 4EVERquilt

They are referring to the number of messages you have posted. Under yourcavatar it says messages and I number.

Ok, I saw it, guess I've never payed attention, I'm only at 770 some. Thanks for letting me know.

cherrio 05-18-2011 08:00 PM

well cj, we know who the chatty chicks are! lol