Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Problem solved on my Brothers 1500 machine. >

Problem solved on my Brothers 1500 machine.

Problem solved on my Brothers 1500 machine.

Old 01-24-2013, 02:45 PM

Default Problem solved on my Brothers 1500 machine.

Tried to find where I wrote my question about my machine but couldn't find it. But wanted others to know that I took my Brothers 1500 sewing machine to Lincoln, Nebraska to get it fixed and it was the main circuit board. The man said he had never seen one go bad. I just bought it Nov. 7th so he said it could have been a flaw in it. Anyway we live 80 miles from Lincoln and he was coming by this way to go to some training and so he was going to drop it by if we would meet him. Thought that was really nice of him. Now that is good service. Everything was under warranty too so that was good. Problem solved and soon on my way to sewing and quilting once again. : )
Old 01-24-2013, 02:54 PM

I'm glad to hear it is not common. I own and love that machine.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:45 PM

Great customer service. Maybe post the name here so others nearby could patronize him. And make sure he's told it is because of this instance that you told all of us about.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:52 PM
Power Poster

to find your previous post, go to your profile and on the left menu, choose latest started threads
glad you got good service
Old 01-24-2013, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter View Post
I'm glad to hear it is not common. I own and love that machine.
Ditto!
Old 01-24-2013, 05:10 PM

I have that machine too...several years old, no problems...glad to hear it isn't a common problem, and that it was under warranty for you, and that you got such great service!
Old 01-25-2013, 06:11 AM

For those who need a Brothers Service place in the area of Lincoln, Nebraska here is where it is: Husker Sew-Vac phone is 402 466 4550 also a site www.huskersewvac.com and I would ask for Ron, I think was his name. This was the closest place for us and it was 80 miles away. We weren't sure when we would be able to pick up my machine because of a family member being in the hospital and he was nice enough to suggest that he meet us on the overpass just in sight of our place along the interstate for he would be going by here on his way to some training. He thought there was no need of us making that trip when he was going right by the exit. We really appreciated that. Think we are going to give him one of our cards for free watermelons if he ever comes this way again.